Wine on the Waterfront in Canyon Lake
Canyon Lakeview Resort • Canyon Lake, TX
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Two in a Lodge Suite on Sundays through Thursdays ($59)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Lodge Suite on Sundays through Thursdays ($89) or Fridays and Saturdays ($175)
- Wine Experience for Two at Dry Comal Creek Vineyards
Put a cork in your usual getaway with this week's Escape from Canyon Lakeview Resort, where you'll toast to a relaxing vacation only an hour outside of San Antonio.
Breathe in the fresh air from Canyon Lake, Texas, with a plus one and enjoy a wine experience for two and a one-night stay on Sundays through Thursdays ($59); a two-night stay on Sundays through Thursdays ($89); or a two-night stay on Fridays and Saturdays ($175).
Lodge Suites offer bold flavors of comfort and convenience, with spectacular views of the lake from their decks. Robust lodgings feature private king or queen bedrooms with full baths, living rooms, and spacious kitchens, and are stocked with linens, bath towels, cooking supplies, dishes, and utensils. Pitmasters can get to work on provided grills while the rest of your crew gathers s'mores fixin's by the fire pit.
If you're feeling earthy, explore the resort's seven acres of property. Hike through the Canyon Dam and feed the deer, see the Old Hancock Trail on horseback, or bike through Canyon Park. Then, enjoy the concentrated aquatic activities along the 80 miles of shoreline around the lake's crystal-blue water. From tubing and rafting to swimming and fishing, there's something for everyone's palate.
Then, travel 30 minutes away to discover Dry Comal Creek Vineyards and indulge in the included wine experience. Whether you're a Bordeaux beginner or a Pinot professional, you'll learn about and taste a variety of Texas wines in an atmosphere with bright and lively undertones.
Don't wait for this promotion to age: Drink in all that Canyon Lake has to offer on this well-balanced Escape.
"There are deer by the hundreds in the area and they will eat out of your hand. The porch was awesome; we made good use of the gas grills on the patio and enjoyed dinner and morning coffee at our patio table. Far exceeded my expectations."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit two per purchaser, up to two additional as gifts
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are March 9th - 17th, 2012 (Spring Break)
- A weekday deal can be purchased with a weekend deal to extend a stay
- One stay per guest
- Credit card and voucher required for reservation
- Taxes/resort fees not included and payable directly to the property
- Must be at least 18 years of age to make reservations; must be 21 or over to participate in wine experience
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 25, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 25, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 25, 2012 • Enjoy By May 25, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings