The Business of Pleasure in Carefree Texas
NYLO Dallas/Las Colinas • Irving, TX
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a NYLO Loft, Fridays and Saturdays
- Breakfast for Two
- Welcome Bottle of Champagne
- Chocolate-Dipped Stawberries
- Two Appetizers
- Two Cocktails
- Late Noon Checkout
In a perfect world, travel should always exist for pleasure and never for business. Make it your job, then, to earn a little R&R with this week's Escape to NYLO Dallas/Las Colinas, an ultra-modern, luxury playground located on the cusp of two of Texas's most entertaining districts.
Leave the co-workers at the office and trade in your cubicle for one-night stay for two in an eco-friendly NYLO Loft ($175), Fridays and Saturdays, with breakfast and late noon checkout. You'll forget all about that TPS report as you melt into your NYLO NTYE custom mattress with deluxe linens. As a signing bonus, you'll be treated to a welcome bottle of champagne and chocolate-dipped strawberries juicier than the gossip by the watercooler.
It's all play and no work during a happy hour downstairs. You'll file a palatable performance report with your taste buds thanks to two appetizers and two cocktails, included in your Escape. Indulge in a nine-piece sashimi sampler served with fresh ginger and wasabi or treat yourself to a Godiva Razzle Tea––chocolate-raspberry-infused vodka mixed with fresh-brewed iced tea and served with a lemon wheel.
Come dinnertime, you'll eat like an executive at The Loft Restaurant, Bar & Lounge. Manage a menu of options from chic urban cuisine to world-class sushi. Hire the pepper-crusted New York strip or employ a tasty task force of maki rolls like the Lobster Dynamite Krab prepared with creamy avocado, crunchy cucumber, baked lobster, fresh scallions, and the hotel's signature Dynamite Sauce.
During the day, you'll want to brief yourself on the beautiful cities of Las Colinas or Dallas. Have a one-on-one with nature while hiking the Campion Trail and its miles of native forest, or take time to smell the roses at the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden. Dip into your fun fund at the Six Flags amusement park, or simply soak up the rays by the hotel's two heated outdoor swimming pools.
You might not be on the clock, but this Escape is––punch in now, before this playtime position gets filled.
"The beds and rain-style shower heads can't be beat, and the service was great from check-in to checkout. We really enjoyed our dinner in the restaurant and also breakfast the next morning."-- Virtual Tourist
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Not valid on existing or group reservations
- Credit card and voucher number required to make booking
- Guest responsible for other incidentals ie. In-room movies, restaurant charges other than what is included, and package does not include gratuity
- Check-in: 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 pm
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 24, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 24, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 24, 2012 • Enjoy By August 24, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings