All Play and No Work in Estes Park
The Stanley Hotel • Estes Park, CO
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Classic Room ($95)
- Or, a Two-Night ($214) Stay for Two in a Classic Room with a $50 Dining Credit at the On-Site Cascades Restaurant
Fear you might be suffering from cubicle-induced cabin fever? Get out of town with this week's Escape to The Stanley Hotel, the historic Estes Park property made famous for inspiring Stephen King's heart-stopping novel The Shining.
Set against the otherworldly monolithic rocks outside Rocky Mountain National Park, this white grand dame is offering a one- ($95) or two-night ($214) stay for two in a Classic Room. Two-night stays will also earn a $50 dining credit to the on-site Cascades.
Scare up an additional $100 and upgrade to a Haunted Room, Manor, or Suite, if available upon booking, for a truly spine-tingling stay.
Each spacious Classic Room offers courtyard or Rocky Mountain views and is elegantly appointed with a pillow-top king or queen bed and a 42-inch flat-screen TV.
Room 217 is celebrated as the most spirited sleeping quarters, but even if you don't stay there, you can pop in for a heart-pounding visit during a daily tour, where you'll also burrow through a secret underground tunnel and learn all about this hotel's spooky 102-year history.
Or, just lounge around the grand lobby, where you might be inspired to write the next great novel. With free Wi-Fi and an on-site coffee shop, Steamers Cafe, you'll have plenty of resources to get you started.
Then, instead of heading out into the freezing cold, enjoy dinner at the romantic Cascades, where you'll dine on Colorado-inspired cuisine.
Top off your spirited stay with a nightcap in the hotel bar (we promise the employees are not figments of your imagination).
Even if you're not spooked by the supernatural, it'll be hard to believe your eyes as you bask in the haunting beauty of this gorgeous hotel.
"The 1909-built Stanley Hotel is, true to form, one of America's most haunted hotels."-- BBC Travel
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Must book by May 4, 2012
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- First available stay-date: March 1, 2012
- Limit two per purchaser, up to one additional as a gift
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Haunted Rooms and upgrades may be available at time of booking
- Unused dining credits are not refundable
- Blackout dates: 3/2, 3/3, 3/10, 3/17, 4/13, 4/14, 4/15, 4/25, 4/26, 5/4, 5/5, 5/21, 5/22, 5/23, 6/3, 6/4, 6/5, 6/6
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • Enjoy By June 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings