Multiple Choices in the Ozark Mountains
1929 Hotel Seville • Harrison, AR
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in an Authentic Queen or Authentic Double Room ($142) or Executive Suite ($149)
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Choice of One Canoe Rental for Two from Buffalo River Canoes or Two Tickets for Mystic Caverns
- $25 Credit for John Paul's Restaurant & Gathering Place
- Hiking Maps and Bottled Water
As a kid, you were obsessed with the "Choose Your Own Adventure" books; the interactive series made you the ultimate decision maker. And with this week's Escape, you and a fellow intrepid traveler get to play the grown-up version.
The story begins with your arrival in Harrison, Arkansas—the gateway to the Buffalo River in the heart of the majestic Ozarks Mountains. Flip a few pages and you'll be at the historic (but freshly renovated) Spanish-style 1929 Hotel Seville, settling into a lovely, warm-toned room with a queen-size bed or two doubles ($142) or an executive suite ($149). Each morning, chart your course for the day while enjoying a continental breakfast.
Which direction will your day go? You'll have the choice of reserving a canoe for two with Buffalo River Canoes or exploring the spectacular caves of Mystic Caverns, filled with endless fascinating and rare rock formations.
Leave the hitchhiking to Jack Kerouac and grab your walking shoes to admire the wildflowers, gentle streams, and stunning bluffs lining the nearby trails―you'll be provided with bottled water and maps―from the gorgeously scenic Collier Homestead Trail to the ruggedly challenging Cow Creek-Cook Hollow Trail. If leisurely wandering is more your thing, check out the shop-filled Lake Harrison Marketplace around the town square.
When you build up an appetite, you won't eat like a starving writer. Armed with a $25 certificate to the hotel's cozy, mural-lined restaurant, John Paul's, you'll choose among plates like the rib-eye in creamy peppercorn sauce, mesquite-seared salmon, and center-cut pork chops with apple brandy sauce.
However you choose to script your adventure, you'll see why this Escape is sure to make the bestseller list.
"The hotel was built in 1929 and had a complete facelift in the not-too-distant past. There's just something about the space that an old hotel creates that sets it apart from the cookie-cutter hotels built today."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to two vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; canoe and hotel reservations are subject to availability
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Includes one canoe rental (two people per boat) or two tickets to Mystic Caverns, $25 to spend at John Paul's Restaurant, hiking maps and bottled water and breakfast
- Canoe rental is available Sunday - Thursday; it is not valid on Saturdays
- Canoe rental reservations should be made at time of hotel reservation; in cases of inclement weather or low water levels, Mystic Cavern tickets will be substituted for canoe reservations
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 21, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 21, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 21, 2012 • Enjoy By September 21, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings