Confidential Caribbean Comforts
Hotel on the Cay • Christiansted, US Virgin Islands
- A Four- ($390) or Seven-Night ($690) Stay for Two in a Superior Water View Room
- Included Ferry Boat Ride to Resort from Christiansted Harbor
- $10 to Spend at the Boathouse
- $25 in Deal Bucks, Compliments of the New Honda CR-V
It's no conspiracy that everyone seems on to your love of the Caribbean—your floral-pattern shirts and puka shell necklaces gave you away long ago. But at least you can cover up your daily doldrums by Escaping to Hotel on the Cay, the best-kept secret in St. Croix.
You and a fellow collaborator will enjoy four ($395) or seven nights ($690) under wraps in a superior water view room with a queen-size bed and central air conditioning—though with trade winds whispering through your windows, you probably won't need the latter. Large windows expose the beauty of the Caribbean Sea. The complimentary ferry between the resort and Christiansted Harbor is your passcode for the whole of this island experience.
Bring your day to light with a beachside breakfast—with an early hint of rum, of course—as waves hush ashore. Then kayak Salt River Bay, rent a snorkel for top-level clearance to the area's most crystal-clear waters, or squeal on Jetskis or a windsurfer with St. Croix Watersports.
Confirm your suspicions of a hidden paradise correct with a visit to Christiansted. Tour historic forts, natural parks, and botanical gardens by open-air van, jeep, bike, or horseback. Then, get the lowdown on downtown shops and museums or stake out the bustling boardwalk. Later, destroy the evidence of your stress with a yoga class at Sundari Yoga & Retreat Center.
When your stomach can't keep quiet any longer, eat like an island insider with authentic Crucian cuisine at Harbor Master Beach Club. Don't be surprised if you find yourself under the table after a barbecue buffet, broken-bottle dancing, steel-pan music, and fire-eating demonstrations. Luckily, the resort has a $10 credit to the boathouse sundry store for your eyes only.
There's no telling where the fun ends when you confide in this Caribbean Escape—it's a classified bargain.
"The location was right in the middle of the bay with amazing views of the town. You can hear the waves on the rocks as you drift off to sleep. They have their own beach—the only one in town. And the water taxi leaves every couple of minutes."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit two per purchaser, up to two additional as gifts
- Valid for travel May 19 through November 16, 2012
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- A USVI sales tax based on certificate value, resort fee and daily energy surcharge is not included and will be collected at the resort
- Energy surcharge is $5 per person per night
- 8% resort fee and 10% Virgin Island tax are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Based upon double occupancy
- Airfare not included
- All nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 16, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 16, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 16, 2012 • Enjoy By November 16, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 52% savings