Scouts' Honor on Stevens Pass
Stevens Pass Chalet • Skykomish, WA
- A Two-Night Stay, Sundays through Thursdays ($379) or a Three-Night Stay Inclusive of a Friday or Saturday Night, for Six Guests ($662)
- Welcome Snack Basket
- Bottle of Sparkling Cider
- $25 for Each Additional Guest Up to 12 Guests Total
Go from Girl Scouts to glamorous as you reunite with nature on this week's Escape to Stevens Pass Chalet.
Just 15 miles west of Stevens Pass, this elegant alpine cabin in the Cascade Mountains can be your cozy forest hideaway during a two-night stay, Sundays through Thursdays, for six guests ($379) or a three-night stay inclusive of a Friday or Saturday night for six guests ($662). Spend $25 for each additional person, and accommodate up to 12 guests total.
Forget two-person tents. This spacious 2,400-square-foot lodge—with three bedrooms and two bathrooms—comfortably sleeps 12. Picture this: high ceilings, rich hardwood floors, leather furniture, and snow-capped mountain views. Meanwhile, modern amenities like a full washer and dryer, heated floors, and down comforters ensure you're snug.
Feast in a fully equipped gourmet kitchen, or grill on the gas barbecue instead. Bond indoors with a big-screen TV and a library of DVDs, or gaze at the stars around the fire pit or from the saltwater hot tub outside. Then, sink into comfy queen or bunk beds come nighttime.
Stevens Pass Chalet puts you within striking distance of the Cascades' best. Explore the 140-mile swath of Mount Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest, one of the most-visited national forests in the country thanks to its glaciers, mountain meadows, and old-growth forests. The nearby Wild Sky Wilderness area, inside the MB-SNF, is a plentiful playground, boasting more than 100,000 acres of terrain and very few restrictions—fires, animals, and camping are all allowed.
Or, cast your line into the Skykomish River. It's just five minutes away and, come summer, it's one of the country's best places to catch steelhead trout. Mountain bikers will rejoice in the newly opened bike park on Stevens Pass.
For a bit more, ahem, civilized fun, head to Leavenworth, where you'll discover charming shops and eateries. There, sample tasty vintages at Dutch John's Wines, or sit for a show at Icicle Creek Center for the Arts.
Outdoor adventures paired with an elegantly outfitted abode? This week's Escape lets you reconnect with nature—roughing it not required.
"The century-old mountain and railroad village of Skykomish, 15 miles southeast of Index at the western end of the Cascades Tunnel, has a dramatic setting next to a roaring river and beneath jagged peaks to the south and north."-- Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Must book with property by May 31, 2012
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Offers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 6 people
- Vouchers includes a snack basket and a bottle of sparkling cider
- A $25 fee applies for each additional guest for up to 12 guests total
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Additional nights may be booked directly with the property at 20% off standard rates
- Children allowed
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Failure to report extra guests will incur a charge to your credit card after stay
- Cleaning fee included in rate
- Blackout dates are Memorial Day Weekend, July 4th Weekend, Labor Day Weekend, Veterans Day Weekend
- Facility is 100% non-smoking
- Not valid on holidays
- All reservations must provide a valid credit card at the time of booking for a safety and damage deposit (the card will not be charged unless there is damage done to the property or excessive cleaning is needed)
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 18, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 18, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 18, 2012 • Enjoy By November 18, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings