A Picturesque Playground Overlooking the Falls
Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview • Niagara Falls, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Up To Four in a Two-Room Cityview Suite ($175) or a Two-Room Fallsview Suite ($195), Sundays through Fridays
- Up to Five Additional Guests for $25 Each, Children Ages 17 and Younger Stay Free
- Daily Cooked-to-Order Breakfast
- $20 Dining Credits for Both the Keg Steakhouse & Bar and TGI Fridays
- $100 Game Play Card at Dave and Buster's
- Admission for Four People to Captain Jack's Pirate Cove, Lazer Tag, and Mini Golf
- Unlimited Shuttle to the Falls, Area Attractions, and Casinos
If you've been patiently waiting for your turn to Escape to Niagara Falls, Ontario, this is your chance to get in the game. You and a playmate will embark on a one-night stay for two at the AAA Four Diamond-rated Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview in a two-room Cityview ($175) or Fallsview ($195) Suite, Sundays through Fridays. Add up to five more guests for $25 each (children ages 17 and younger stay free).
The fun starts in your two-room suite, which boasts breathtaking views of the Falls, plus two TVs and high-speed Internet. You need just as much rest to play hard as you do to work hard, so sleep soundly on your two queen-size Sweet Dreams mattresses. In the morning, you'll wake bright-eyed and bushy-tailed with an included cooked-to-order breakfast.
Simon says: Use your $100 game play card at Dave and Buster's four-story 40,000-square-foot Fun Centre and Arcade located at nearby Clifton Hill. This grown-up arcade will bring out your inner child with classic games like Skee-Ball and pinball. Or set sail with the the kids on a swashbuckling adventure with admission for four to Captain Jack's Pirate Cove play park, laser tag, and mini golf.
Recess doesn't end at the hotel doors—the surrounding area is a jungle gym of activities the whole family will enjoy. You'll have access to unlimited shuttle rides to area attractions. Hopscotch next door to the Fallsview Casino to up the ante, or purchase a delicious dinner using your $20 dining credits for both The Keg Steakhouse & Bar, with its view of the falls, and TGI Fridays.
"Wow! You won't be able to keep the word from your lips at Niagara Falls," says Lonely Planet. "Great muscular bands of water arch over the precipice like liquid glass, roaring into the void below."
You may be too tall for the monkey bars, but Niagara Falls is one playground you'll never outgrow.
"With spacious suites that rise 42 stories directly above the falls, the Embassy Suites doesn't disappoint with its square footage or its views."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel through May 10, 2012
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made online at link provided
- Call-in reservations will be charged $5.00 more upon booking
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Not valid on Saturday nights
- $28 for Cityview room type and $31 for the Fallsview room type will be collected upon check out for hotel fees and taxes plus any incidentals incurred during stay
- Guests may upgrade directly with property at the time of making their reservation, based on availability
- Cancellations and changes inside the properties normal cancellation policy may forfeit the voucher with no refund
- Parking is $20 per night for self or $30 per night for valet
- Additional adults $25 (children 17 and under are free); max occupancy is seven people in a two-queen bedroom suite and five people in a one-king bedroom suite
- Voucher includes daily cooked-to-order breakfast, $20 dining credits for both the Keg Steakhouse & Bar and TGI Fridays, $100 Game Play at Dave & Buster’s Fun Centre and Arcade and unlimited shuttle to the Falls, area attractions, and casinos
- Dave and Busters voucher has no cash value; for play only and is subject to card set up fee
- Admission for four people to Captain Jack's Pirate Cove includes Laser Maze, Laser Tag and Glow in the dark mini-putt
- Based upon double occupancy
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 10, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 10, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 10, 2012 • Enjoy By May 10, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 60% savings