In La Jolla, Four Diamonds Are Forever
Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa • La Jolla, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King or Queen Room, March through April ($299) or May through June ($319) with Guaranteed Upgrade to a Veranda Room
- Complimentary Valet Parking for Two Days
Don Juan, Lothario, and Casanova have nothing on you. Cue romance at the AAA Four Diamond Estancia La Jolla Hotel, an intimate, Spanish-style retreat near the white sand beaches north of San Diego.
This week's Escape whisks you away on a two-night stay for two in a Deluxe King or Queen Room, March through April ($299) or May through June ($319), with a guaranteed upgrade to a Veranda Room.
Plush pillow-top beds are draped in soft, 350-thread-count imported Italian sheets. In the morning, feast your eyes on emerald palm trees and azure skies, then treat your taste buds to rich coffee brewed in-room before stepping outside to inhale the crisp air. Or, just kick back and relax with wireless Internet and cable TV at your fingertips.
Let Estancia cater to your every desire: While the valet handles your vehicle, unwind by the pool and Jacuzzi, or pamper yourselves at The Spa at Estancia. Get a great workout in the fully equipped fitness center, then reward yourself with a sumptuous meal at one of three on-site restaurants, from the casual Mustangs & Burros Restaurant, a Mexican eatery with a patio and fireplace, to the elegant yet relaxed Bodega Wine Bar, serving sophisticated small plates and more than 20 wines by the glass.
Sun worshipers can savor a day on the sand at La Jolla Cove, surrounded by picturesque bluffs and stunning views of the Pacific, and shopping addicts will find paradise in La Jolla's 30-block expanse of boutiques on and around Prospect Street.
After two days amid the lush grounds and hacienda-style architecture of this eight-year-old property, you'll know exactly why Condé Nast Traveler named it among the world's hottest new hotels of 2005—not least because of the fiery passion its bound to inspire in its guests.
"The hacienda-style Estancia sprawls along the bluffs north of La Jolla. Setting the Spanish Mission mood are red-tile roofs, faux-adobe walls, and 210 rooms and suites set around arcaded courtyards."-- Condé Nast Traveler
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit two per purchaser, up to two additional as gifts
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Vouchers include a guaranteed upgrade to a Veranda room and complimentary valet parking for two days
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates: March 23, 24; April 16, 17, 21; May 6, 7, 8; June 15-16
- Taxes and $17 resort fee per day not included; payable directly to the property
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 28, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 28, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 28, 2012 • Enjoy By June 28, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 42% savings