Relaxing Cottage Retreat on Stunning Pembrokeshire Coast
Celtic Haven • Tenby, United Kingdom
- Three-Night Stay for Two Friday to Monday (£239)
- Four-Night Stay for Two Monday to Friday (£239)
- Welsh Welcome Dinner for Two on First Evening
- Full Access to Leisure Facilities Including Golf, Tennis, Boules, Pool, Sauna, and Hot Tub
- Bottle of Wine if Choosing to Dine on Following Evenings
- £30 Spa Treatment Voucher Each
- Up to Six Vouchers Can Be Combined for 12-Person Stays in Large Cottage
Smart seabirds apart, the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park remains one of Britain's largely undiscovered treasures. Now here's the perfect opportunity to have a gander yourself.
A Friday to Monday three-night package for two people in a cottage at Celtic Haven, near Tenby, for just £239 (up to a £552.20 value), with a £99 supplement for children. Or, if you'd rather fly in during the week, you can opt for the Monday to Friday four-night package—which means an additional night of fun and relaxation for the same price. With a variety of accommodation available, plenty more friends and family can grab a slice of the action too, as up to six vouchers can be combined for 12-person stays in the largest cottage.
You'll land in luxurious nests indeed: lovely old converted estate buildings and stables dating back to the 12th century, and each beautifully appointed—see the ample stock of films to accompany the DVD player, for example. That's when you're not ducking out to enjoy the Haven's inclusive nine-hole headland golf course, tennis, boules, indoor pool, sauna, hot tub, and children's adventure play zone.
Once you've worked up an appetite on your first evening, stick your beak into the sumptuous menu for a meal with local flavour options including mussels, Pembrokeshire Lamb, and a selection of desserts (carry on dining here for the week and a bottle of wine is yours, too).
Not an easy place to tear yourself away from, but with just a little petrol in the car you can head to Martin's Haven and sail out to the immense seabird colonies of Skomer, Skokholm, and Grassholm Islands. Be sure, too, to dart across to the village-sized city of St Davids and see the magnificent cathedral where people have winged their way in pilgrimage for almost a millennium. And, if you're the webbed-foot surfer type, Barafundle bay is just gorgeous—voted the best spot in the UK for a picnic by Country Life magazine.
Back at base, check the free fitness suite with instructors on hand to ensure you're puffin efficiently. And use your pair of £30 vouchers to wade into luxury in the Premier Spa, with seven treatment rooms and a relaxation room enjoying spectacular views over the cliff tops to Caldey Island.
What do you reckon, guys and gulls? 75 percent of people migrating here have flown in before—don't be a loon and miss seeing why.
''The small, comfortable cottages have a farmhouse feel and provide a nice balance between independence and amenities. They feature well-kitted out kitchens that are ideal for a family holiday with young kids.''-- Glamour
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- One voucher is valid for two people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Six vouchers can be combined for a 12 persons' stay in a large cottage
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 30 June 2012
- Cancellations, date change and refunds not possible once the stay is confirmed by the hotel
- £99 Supplement per child for accommodation only
- Valid only on the days displayed on the voucher
- Bookings must be made within 14 days of purchasing voucher
- Deal based on double occupancy in a cottage
- Voucher includes Welsh welcome dinner for two on first evening, full access to leisure facilities including golf, tennis, boules, pool, sauna, and hot tub, bottle of wine if choosing to dine on following evenings and £30 spa treatment voucher each (only one voucher per treatment)
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • Enjoy By June 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 57% savings