Mouthwatering Curries and Culture in Vibrant Bradford
The Cartwright Hotel • Bradford, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two in Double Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Bubbly in Room on Arrival
An Indian curry creates mouthwatering flavours by fusing together rich spices and tasty ingredients. It is fitting, then, that The Cartwright Hotel has created its own alchemy by combining stylish decor with modern functionality in 2011's Curry Capital.
Stir in just £59 and you'll get a two-night stay for two in a stylish Double Room with a bottle of refreshing bubbly awaiting your arrival—up to a £215.80 value. With a large screen TV in every luxurious room and a patio area overlooking the luscious Lister Park, there's plenty to absorb from the recently-refurbished Victorian property. Each morning of your stay you'll awake to a full English breakfast to kickstart your day and taste buds.
Just a pinch from Bradford's city centre, The Cartwright Hotel is perfectly placed to explore everything it has to offer. The pulsating city offers plenty with the National Media Museum mixing in many photography and TV exhibits with the Pictureville Cinema and Cubby Broccoli Cinema. Cartwright Hall is even closer to the hotel with galleries of 19th- and 20th-century British art surrounded by the captivating Mughal Gardens.
Bradford is filled with exciting cuisine conjured by talented chefs from around the world. Sniff out an award-winning tandoori house or visit The Cartwright Hotel's sister site, The Lister Hotel, where Le Bistro offers world-class cuisine served up by renowned chefs. Pubs and clubs surround the impressive and nearby Alhambra Theatre offering an eclectic and vibrant nightlife just a short skip from your comfortable room. The cosmopolitan mecca of Leeds is also just 25 minutes away should you want to explore more of Yorkshire's tasty offerings.
Experience a city proud of its culinary wonder and rich heritage with this Escape and you'll soon be asking for a second helping.
''Head for the West End where you'll find lots of pubs, bars, and nightclubs. Visit Sir Titus Salt once the Victorian "Windsor" Baths now a large airy pub or pop into one of Bradford's many curry houses.''-- Visit Bradford
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- One voucher is valid for two people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 10 November 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Bookings must be made within 30 days of purchasing voucher
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard double room
- Voucher includes daily full English breakfast and bubbly in room on arrival
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 10, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 10, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 10, 2012 • Enjoy By November 10, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 73% savings