Sea Views from a Welsh 17th-Century Coaching Inn
The Hawk and Buckle • Denbigh, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two
- Daily Full Welsh Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine
When our favourite crooner sings about The Green, Green Grass Of Home, we can imagine nothing finer than being surrounded by the rolling hills and breathtaking coastlines of Wales. Move closer to your own Welsh luxury break in this week's Escape to beautiful Denbighshire.
It's not unusual for such retreats to cost the world so you'll be pleased to hear that all you have to pay is £84 to stay at The Hawk and Buckle Inn, Llannefydd. The 17th-century coaching inn rests in verdant countryside not far from the North Wales coast, and its friendly staff will treat you to a two-night stay including a daily Welsh breakfast and a bottle of wine (up to a £171.95 value).
Each luxury double bedroom at the faithfully restored inn boasts a spacious en suite bathroom with a Jacuzzi bath and shower, as well as traditional furnishings and stunning views over the surrounding countryside and coast.
If, baby, it's cold outside, there's nowhere more cosy to relax than the inn's fully licensed restaurant where you will enjoy a full Welsh breakfast of eggs, fried mushrooms, tomatoes, smoked fish, sausages, bacon, oatmeal, black pudding, and laverbread each morning. All dishes are cooked using fresh, local produce and the evening sees in a menu of traditional, hearty fare such as the inn's Sunday roast which you can enjoy alongside your bottle of wine.
If a day of sightseeing has you feeling a little peckish, the restaurant even serves a traditional afternoon tea everyday featuring a selection of teas and sandwiches, scones with jam and cream, homemade Welsh cakes, and Bara brith.
Then it will be time to walk off all that indulgence with a stroll through some of the local countryside. Denbighshire offers some beautiful country walks along National Trails and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty, delighting ramblers and nature fans alike. If walking's not your thing, Colwyn Bay and the coastal towns of Llandudno and Abergele are not far away, offering undisturbed beaches, golf courses, private fishing, or just a peaceful spot to relax in the sunshine.
Don't say you'll stay until tomorrow because this opportunity might not, help yourself to this great Escape before it disappears leaving you singing "Why, Why, Why—deal-ilah?"
''This lovingly restored 17th-century coaching inn sits 200 metres up in the North Wales hills, with wonderful views to the sea beyond.''-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit one purchase per person; additional as gifts
- One voucher is valid for two people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - bookings can only be made after 1 June 2012 and stay must be completed by 19 April 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Surcharge of £10 per night for upgrade to superior room and £20 surcharge per night for upgrade to luxury room
- Voucher includes daily full Welsh breakfast and bottle of wine
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 10, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 10, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 10, 2013 • Enjoy By May 10, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings