Art Deco Spa Indulgence in Mystical Marrakech
Villa Makassar • Marrakech, Morocco
- Three- (£369) or Four-Night (£499) Package for Two in a Junior Suite (Upgrade on Availability)
- Daily Breakfast
- One Dinner for Two (Drinks Not Included)
- Jacuzzi Access and Mini Bar Access (for Non-Alcoholic Drinks)
- Hammam Access Each
- 30-Minute (with Three-Night Package) or 60-Minute (with Four-Night Package) Massage Each
- Airport Transfers
- Direct Flight Options from UK Including Ryanair and easyJet (Not Included)
When The Clash wrote Rock The Casbah, (Casbah meaning crowded Arabic neighbourhood) it's unlikely that they thought that a North African tour was on the cards. However, if they did fancy rocking out in Morocco, they could have broken up the gigs with a stay in the luxurious Villa Makassar, which is offering a three-night stay for two in a Junior Suite for just £369 (up to a £1,167 value), or four nights for £499 (up to a £1,550 value).
Strap on your guitar and jet over to the gorgeous Marrakech villa that has been carefully kitted out with Art Deco artefacts from all around the world; after years of meticulous design and orchestration of these plans, the riad is now a definitive reference for Art Deco in Morocco.
The room you'll be staying in will be fit for a rock star, with an en suite bathroom, air conditioning, a complimentary non-alcoholic mini bar, and a flat screen satellite TV/DVD (which, no, you can't throw out of the window).
If you feel like getting Lost in the Supermarket, then make your way to one of the most exciting marketplaces in the world; Marrakech's medina is a veritable melting pot of exciting characters and interesting stalls selling their curious wares at very reasonable prices (don't let this stop you bartering though).
To blow off some post-concert steam, explore the nearby Bahia Palace which exhibits brilliant examples of Moroccan architecture, from its exquisitely carved archways and marble floors through to the painted cedar ceilings and tiled panels.
As part of your Escape, you'll also be granted access to the villa's large Jacuzzi, heated counter-current swimming pool and hammam, where you can indulge in the spa treatments and relax in the Chromatherapy-lit well-being area.
Spending all night pogoing up and down can work up quite an appetite; lucky for you then that the resident chef and his kitchen team offer up a gourmet menu that you can choose from on one night of your stay, as well as the delicious breakfast that you'll receive each morning.
Once you hear London Calling you home, you can get an airport transfer that will drop you off just in time for your flight. Don't fret over whether you should stay or whether you should go, take complete control of this week's Escape before the police and thieves catch up with you.
"A living monument to the elegance and symmetrical harmony of the art deco style of the 1920s, with its rare collection of rugs, prints, and furniture complementing the authentic tadelakt plastering."-- Harper's Bazaar
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights not included
- One voucher is valid for two people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 16 December 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Including airport transfer
- Bookings must be made within 30 days of purchasing voucher
- Not valid May 2-5 and May 19-21
- Deal based on double occupancy in a junior suite (upgrade upon availability)
- Voucher includes daily breakfast, one dinner for two (drinks not included), jacuzzi access and mini bar access (for non-alcoholic drinks), hammam access each, 30-minute (with three-night package) or 60-minute massage (with four-night package) each and airport transfers
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 16, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 16, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 16, 2012 • Enjoy By December 16, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 68% savings