A Slice of Summer in the White Mountains
Glen Oaks Inn • Intervale, NH
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($219)
- Daily Full Country Breakfast for Two and Afternoon Coffee and Tea
- Bottle of Champagne and Chocolates Upon Arrival
- Waterfall Maps and Seven-Day White Mountain National Forest Parking Permit
Ice cream cones, baseball games, and road trips are the staples of summertime in America. If you yearn for long days and starry nights, don your blue jeans and kick off the season with this week's Escape to the Glen Oaks Inn, nestled between North Conway and Jackson, New Hampshire.
With your sweetheart in the passenger seat, get behind the wheel for a two-night trip, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($219). You'll pull up in front of the grassy lawn and shuttered windows of the inn's classic New England exterior. Inside, your guest room offers homespun comforts like cozy quilts and antique furnishings as well as an included bottle of champagne and chocolates.
A full country breakfast for two will help you rise and shine each morning. Then, grab a map to direct yourself to the area's picturesque waterfalls. Stop to snap photos of cascading Jackson Falls before plunging into the swimming holes along the river, or use your seven-day parking permit to visit the 100,000-acre White Mountain National Forest.
When adventuring leaves you seeing stars, head to Delaney's Hole in the Wall to sample the state's best wings according to New Hampshire Magazine. For dessert, swing by the White Mountain Cider Co. to treat yourself to its famous cider donut, served warm with caramel sauce and a scoop of ice cream.
You never outgrow summer vacation in the land of the free, so pledge allegiance to this week's Escape to New Hampshire.
"The inn is old and beautiful with lots of character and charm, as are the cottages. The scones are to die for... It is a fun, beautiful, peaceful place."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Only one date change will be permitted with a $25 fee
- Blackout dates are 5/25-27, an d9/21-10/20
- 3rd night stays can be booked at 25% off the room rate; subject to availability at booking
- Children 6 and older are welcome
- Based upon double occupancy
- Non-smoking facility
- 9% NH Room Tax and 6% service charge are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2012 • Enjoy By November 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings