Romance and Relaxation in River Falls
Country View Estate • Roberts, WI
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($169) or Fridays and Saturdays ($199)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- A Bottle of Champagne, a Box of Chocolates, and Fresh Flowers Upon Arrival
- $25 Dining Credit for Two at Mama Maria's Italian Restaurant
If the lovebirds singing in the aviary on the sun porch are any indication, then Country View Estate, nestled amid the rolling bluff country of scenic River Falls, Wisconsin, is a magnet for romance.
Fall head over heels for a two-night getaway for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($169) or Fridays and Saturdays ($199), where you'll be charmed over and over again by uptown accommodations in a country setting: Think large windows, fine linens, well-crafted wood furnishings, bubbling Jacuzzis, and welcoming fireplaces.
It's love at first sight when you arrive to a chilled bottle of champagne and a box of artisan chocolates accented by a fragrant bouquet of fresh flowers.
Walk hand-in-hand through picturesque woods and fields while enjoying sweeping vistas of lush valleys—it's not uncommon to spot a deer, birds, or other wildlife frolicking around this pet-friendly property. Pick raspberries and strawberries (as available) on-site, or take a day-trip to nearby Stillwater or The Mall of America—the largest mall in the United States and one of the few that boasts an indoor water park—a mere 30 minutes away.
If the way to your special someone's heart is through the stomach, a $25 dining credit toward a dinner reservation for two at Mama Maria's Italian Restaurant is sure to satisfy your most delectable desires. Make a move for menu items like stuffed artichoke hearts, crab cakes Maria, or seafood-stuffed mushrooms as well as an array of traditional Italian favorites from pizza to pasta. The Food Network's own Guy Fieri has even made a date with the hearty fare here, staging a cooking demonstration with the eatery's chefs.
End your night cuddled up by the fire—either inside the B&B's large living room or outside in a fire pit under the stars. Either way, you're sure to rekindle something special.
"I absolutely love this cozy B&B. It is in a perfect location for a weekend getaway—less than an hour's drive from the Twin Cities, yet it feels like a faraway place with a spectacular view of the countryside."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 1 additional as a gift
- Up to two (2) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates: Friday, September 28 - Sunday, September 30, 2012
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes a romance package of flowers, one bottle of champagne and chocolates upon arrival
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Pets are allowed
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 2, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 2, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 2, 2012 • Enjoy By November 2, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings