Artful Ambience in a Historic Mining Town
Gym Club Suites • Bisbee, AZ
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Suite, Sundays through Thursdays
- Locally Baked Bread, Bottled Water, and Coffee
- Treasure Map of Savings at Local Merchants and Map of Bisbee 1,000 Stair Climb
- 50% Discount on Walking Tour of Historic Bisbee with Michael London
While many mining outposts faded into ghost towns by the mid-20th century, an influx of artists and hippies saved Bisbee, Arizona, from the same fate. You'll embrace your own creativity on this week's Escape to the historic landmark Gym Club Suites ($93).
Bring up to three kindred spirits for a one-night stay, Sundays through Thursdays, in one of the hotel's suites, complete with a private bathroom, full kitchen, big-screen TV, and complimentary wireless Internet. The included locally baked, wild yeast sourdough bread, bottled water, and coffee will make you feel right at home.
Built into the sides of Tombstone Canyon, Bisbee is an "old copper-mining town turned 21st-century hideaway for artists, eccentrics, and freewheeling entrepreneurs," says Travel + Leisure, dubbing it "an unspoiled desert version of Key West."
You won't have to settle for the still life in this vibrant town—follow your included treasure map to find more than $200 in savings at local shops. Later, a half-price walking tour of historic Bisbee, led by town archivist and historian Michael London, will paint a picture of the early landscape. If you prefer to get your heart pumping, a map of Bisbee's famed 1,000 Stair Climb will show you the way.
Art is long and life is short, so grab your sketchbook and head for Gym Club Suites. If a picture is worth a thousand words, this week's masterpiece Escape to Bisbee is priceless.
"The room was tremendous... We found the hotel to be located in very close proximity to the main part of town, shops, galleries, and excellent restaurants. Everywhere you walk is history and nostalgia as well as clean and fresh air."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Travel valid between May 1 to Sept 30, 2012
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- All rooms are based on occupancy of four people
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: May 4,5, 25, 26, 27; June 15, 16, 30; July 1, 2, 3, 4; August 10, 11, 31; September 1, 2, 14, 15
- Upgrade to weekends for an additional $15 to be paid direct to merchant and subject to availability
- Valid for the following suites: 001, 101, 102, 106, 203, 204, 205, 301, 401, 402; more information at gymclubsuites.com/LS
- Weekend upgrades available for $15/night and add a second night for $74
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • Enjoy By September 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings