Alluring Artistry in Stunning Salt Lake City
Parrish Place Bed & Breakfast • Salt Lake City, UT
- A One-Night Stay for Two on Sundays through Thursdays ($65) or Fridays or Saturdays ($75)
- Breakfast for Two Delivered to Room
Glazed with hospitality, and speckled with historical nuances, the walls of Parrish Place Bed & Breakfast house an array of glowing accommodations—each modeled with one of Maxfield Parrish's neo-classical masterpieces in mind.
Dip your leisure-lacking brush into a palette of possibilities as you and your muse Escape to Salt Lake City, Utah, where you'll unwind during a one-night stay in any of Parrish Place's custom-designed rooms, Sundays through Thursdays ($65) or Fridays or Saturdays ($75). Arrange to stay for additional nights at a 25-percent discount.
Before forming the first strokes of your peaceful pièce de résistance, study the exquisite details of your accommodations—a soothing blend of modern amenities, including wireless Internet and a flat-screen TV, and timeless pieces of period furniture. After settling in, travel to the inn's picturesque living room: Listed in the National Register of Historic Places, the space's stained-glass windows, chandeliers, and gorgeous tile work craft a landscape of elegant artistry.
If your source of inspiration calls for a natural spectrum of hues, stroke your inner watercolor virtuoso with a visit to the University of Utah's Red Butte Garden. Register for an educational seminar, or take a simple stroll through the landscaped grounds; hike the trails of Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest; or go fishing on Big Cottonwood Creek, before satisfying your budding appetite with a unique culinary experience at the Himalayan Kitchen. Boasting traditional Himalayan dishes like momos—steamed dumplings with onions, ginger, and spices—the simmering curries keep both locals and visitors alike strolling through the eatery's downtown doors.
As your afternoon backdrop transitions into an evening motif, reflect on your day of soaking up local color while sipping on an ambrosial cocktail from The Red Door. In the morning, savor a continental breakfast delivered directly to your room before adding this week's Escape to your picture-perfect portfolio.
"Jeff and Karin are easygoing, helpful, and conscientious owners. Breakfasts are just what you need to get you going in the morning. This is a very convenient place to stay while in the Salt Lake City area—close to downtown, ski areas, and the airport."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per purchaser, up to 3 additional as gifts
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates: July 30 - August 5, 2012
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- May be applied to upgraded suites
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes breakfast for 2 delivered to the room and 25% off additional nights (booked at time of initial reservation)
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • Enjoy By December 20, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 48% savings