Castles, Mountains, and Lakeside Walks in The Shannon Region
The Anner Hotel • Co Tipperary, Ireland
- Overnight (€69) or Two-Night (€119) Break for Two
- Breakfast Included
- Three-Course Dinner for Two on First Night
They say that when it comes to real beauty, it's what's on the inside that counts. That's good news for County Tipperary, because inside the county's borders you'll discover lavish scenery such as glistening placid lakes, tall awe-inspiring mountain scapes, fresh rolling green fields, and quiet woodlands filled with history. We can only conclude that Tipperary must be the fairest of them all.
Look upon this county's beauty with an Escape to the The Anner Hotel, located on the outskirts of Thurles. Enjoy an overnight stay with bed and breakfast and a three-course dinner for two at the country hotel for just €69 (up to a €140 value). Alternatively, enjoy two nights for only €119 (up to a €220 value).
The family-run hotel offers a relaxing haven in the midst of spectacular countryside, and oozes traditional hospitality. The warm, richly-coloured interiors will make your stay here feel like a home away from home—as will your spacious room with kingsize bed. Ideally located in the Shannon region, you'll be spoilt for choice when it comes to activities and sights to see, as nearby lie many castles, ruins, quaint Irish walled towns, mountains waiting to be climbed, river and lakeside walks, breath-taking glens and vales, along with various rich cultural experiences.
You can retire to your luxurious hotel and perhaps take a warm dip in the 18 metre pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, or steam room. Later, enjoy dinner in the highly popular restaurant, where you'll savour a three-course meal from a large selection of delectable dishes.
You cannot help but admire this beautiful Escape, but like all the best things in life, beauty doesn't last forever -- be sure to catch it now before it withers away.
"Escape to its mountains, explore its history from the iconic Rock of Cashel to the walled town of Fethard, discover the Golden Vale, and experience the warmth and hospitality of this, the premier county."-- Discover Ireland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- One voucher is valid for two people; Option B must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit one voucher per reservation; valid for purchased number of nights only
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 3 November
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on bank holidays and limited availability on weekends
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Voucher includes breakfast and a three-course dinner for two on the first night
- Cots provided and baby sitting service available upon request at time of booking
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 3, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 3, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 3, 2012 • Enjoy By November 3, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings