Canal Cruising in The Diverse Dutch Capital
Park Plaza Vondelpark, Amsterdam • Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Two- (€276), Three- (€390), or Four-Night (€503) Stay for Two in an Executive Room
- Mineral Water and Fruit Basket in Room on Arrival
- Breakfast Each Morning
- Half-Day 'Ultimate City' Tour Including Canal Cruise or 'Windmills and Edam' Tour
- Direct Flight Options from Most Irish Airports with Aer Lingus and More (Not Included)
Owing to its handy wax coating that allowed it to travel so well between the 14th and 18th centuries, Edam was the world's most popular cheese. Feeling ripe for your own voyage? Take a trip to Amsterdam—two nights at the Park Plaza Vondelpark, Amsterdam for €276 (up to €475.85 in value), three nights for €390 (up to €679.87 in value), or four nights for €503 (up to a €833.16 value).
Your stylish room, complete with mineral water and a fruit basket, will ensure your welcome to the stylish city centre hotel is as warm as can be. On the doorstep you'll find the 19th century Vondelpark, where an open air theatre, tea room, and rose garden all sit in 120 acres of beautifully matured landscaping—perfect to stretch your legs after your journey. The Van Gogh Museum and the Rijksmuseum, containing works by old masters such as Rembrandt, are within easy walking distance of the hotel; if you'd rather shop like a grande fromage, you're also close to the fashionable PC Hooftstraat and Leidseplein and its array of designer boutiques.
Once you're cream crackered, spread out in your Executive room, where you can unpeel into a bathrobe, and relax amongst elegant, modern décor. When you wake the next day, you have your own coffee machine to help you get going before you truckle down to an intercontinental buffet breakfast.
Milk all the city has to offer with either an Ultimate City Tour, where you'll hop on a bus, take a snap outside a windmill, and visit a diamond factory before whizzing along the canal on an hour-long cruise. Alternatively, opt for the Windmills and Edam Tour, where you'll explore the windmill village de Zaanse Schans, visit a clog maker, and stroll through the pretty town of Edam.
Go Dutch with someone on this Escape, and enjoy a break from the daily rind.
"Whether you go for storybook canals or laid-back coffee houses, the Flower Market's springtime blooms or the Van Gogh Museum's sunflowers, Amsterdam will—in its inimitable style—captivate you."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers not included
- One voucher is valid for two people and must be used over consecutive nights; additional nights to be booked directly with the hotel
- Limit one voucher per reservation; Bookings must be made within 30 days of purchasing voucher
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 31 August 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid May 27-30 or June 13-16
- Option A (two night stay) is not valid for a Friday check-in
- Deal based on double occupancy in an executive room
- Voucher includes mineral water and fruit basket in room on arrival, breakfast each morning and half-day 'ultimate city' tour including canal cruise or 'windmills and Edam' tour
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- City tax of €7 per room per night applies, to be paid directly to the hotel
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please visit www.parkplaza.com for more information
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012 • Enjoy By August 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 42% savings