You Cambria, You Saw, You Conquered
Burton Inn • Cambria, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Luxury King Suite
- $50 Dinner Voucher to Local Restaurant
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Nightly Wine Social
The coastal village of Cambria, equidistant from San Francisco and Los Angeles on the wine-happy Central Coast, was originally home to a tribe of Native Americans who were thought to have existed in perfect harmony with nature. And even today, thanks to local laws outlawing chain stores and over-development, serenity still reigns in this peaceful town.
Follow your bliss with this week's Escape to The Burton Inn, where you'll enjoy a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays in a luxury king suite, with breakfast each morning and a wine social every evening ($249).
You'll also have complimentary access to Wi-Fi and parking, and you'll get a $50 voucher for a meal at a local restaurant, like Indigo Moon.
At more than 600 square feet, each sumptuously appointed suite is spacious and spread out over two rooms, with a luxurious living area and master bedroom boasting a king-size bed with Egyptian cotton sheets. Each also has a private bath outfitted in marble onyx, complete with eco-friendly amenities.
Situated in the heart of the East Village, this meticulously maintained Victorian inn is located on Burton Drive, known as the Rodeo Drive of Cambria. Spend the day slipping in and out of shops, art galleries, and restaurants, before strolling back to the inn for the wine social held at 5 p.m. in the wood-paneled library.
Of course, no trip to Cambria would be complete without a tour of Hearst Castle, former home of newspaper magnate William Randolph Hearst. While this majestic landmark and its previous tenants are nothing if not notorious, the most famous inhabitants around here are the Elephant Seals. These massive mammals draw thousands of visitors each year, and if you go during breeding season, you might catch a glimpse of their newborn pups.
Serene, sandy beaches, rocky cliffs cloaked in thick forests, and endangered species roaming freely among their biggest fans make coexisting a breeze in this eclectic coastal town.
"This is an adorable bed and breakfast located in the heart of Cambria, within walking distance to incredible restaurants, wine bars, and shops."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Must book by June 15, 2012
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 1 per purchaser, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 10 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Dinner gift certificate does not include gratuity; please tip on the pre-discounted total
- No pets allowed
- Blackout dates include Memorial Day weekend
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • Enjoy By June 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings