Wrangling Relaxation in Rural Arizona
Cherry Creek Lodge • Young, AZ
- A Two-Night Stay for Two
- Daily Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- Bottle of Merlot
- Combine Up to Two Vouchers for a Total Four-Night Stay
You could wait until the cows come home to take some time off, or you could bite the bullet and book this week's Escape to Cherry Creek Lodge, nestled deep within the Tonto National Forest, the country's fifth largest, in Young, Arizona.
Saddle up for a two-night adventure for two at this working cattle ranch, which includes your accommodations, a daily gourmet breakfast for two, and a bottle of Merlot ($189).
Pour a glass of wine and envision yourself back in the Old West as you unravel the 50,000-acre ranch's fascinating history, filled with so many dramatic twists and turns it could've been a movie, and indeed, it's already been the basis of a few books. You'll learn about the vendetta of two families sparked by one or all of the following: cattle rustling, big corporations pushing little-guy ranchers out, and as in every good Western, some good old-fashioned gunfightin' over women.
Once you've set the scene for your stay with a little history lesson, put your spurs on and get ready to take in the Arizona wilderness. There are miles of hiking trails through the forest and open grasslands, and the Lodge offers horseback riding for beginners and experts alike, including guided and unguided trail rides, clinics, and lessons.
Those hungry to get their hands dirty like real cowboys can participate in full- or half-day roundups and cattle drives. Those looking to learn even more can accompany ranch hands as they tend to day-to-day business like riding the fence lines, driving cattle between pastures, branding, and more.
And for little doggies looking to stay closer to home, you can step outside the lodge door and find fishin', archery, and clay shootin'.
Live free and ride hard with this week's Escape to Cherry Creek Lodge.
"The setting was beautiful with rolling hills and valleys covered in a blanket of pine trees. The property has both historic farm buildings, a pond, a river, and a fancy lodge. Everything was clean and well kept."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Offer may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Children allowed
- Wifi available
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Upgrades to Owners Hideaway or the Bunkhouse Commons for an additional $85 to be paid direct to merchant
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 30, 2013 • Enjoy By May 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings