Extra! Extra! on the Central Coast
RedAwning.com • Cambria, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Four to Six Guests from Now through June 30 or from September 15 to December 1 ($165)
- Or, a Seven-Night Stay for Four to Six Guests from July 1 to September 15 ($577)
- Available Properties: Strawberry Canyon, Stuart Home, Panoramic Ocean Views, Strawberry Canyon Charmer, and Capercaillie Cottage
Searching for a headline-worthy hideaway? Look no further than Cambria, California. Once home to newspaper mogul William Randolph Hearst, this seaside haven made news in 2010 when it was called out in Forbes as one of America's Prettiest Towns.
Get the full scoop with this week's Escape from RedAwning.com: Reserve one of five properties—each accommodating either four or six guests—for a two-night stay between now and June 30 or from September 15 to December 1 ($165). Or, opt for a seven-night stay between July 1 and September 15 ($577).
Both options include a $20 credit at Cambria Massages, offering everything from Swedish and deep-tissue massage to tui na and Esalen varieties.
The Strawberry Canyon Charmer lives up to its name, offering a romantic getaway where you can unwind in the spa, relax in the game room, or simply soak in the fresh air on the front patio. Meanwhile, the rustic Strawberry Canyon property, tucked away among the trees, sleeps up to four guests and allows pets. For ocean and forest views—and maybe even a run-in with wild turkeys—opt for the two-bedroom, two-bathroom Capercaillie Cottage.
If you're craving a piece of the coast, the Panoramic Ocean Views estate features, well, exactly that: stunning sea views, a sun-drenched breakfast room, a backyard fire pit, and accommodations for up to six guests. But if mountain vistas are what you seek, the three-bedroom Stuart Home, overlooking the Santa Lucia Mountain Range, is your match. All four homes away from home also boast TVs, full kitchens, private baths, and other amenities, like barbecue grills and easy access to beaches.
Whether your beat is food and wine, history, or outdoor adventure, Cambria has you covered. Nature lovers might choose to picnic on Moonstone Beach, where sea lions sunbathe by the surf. Wine aficionados: Pack your palate and head for a tasting at Moonstone Cellars downtown or Fermentations about a mile east. Those searching for an out-of-the-box attraction should stop by Nitt Witt Ridge, an unusual landmark house built entirely from salvaged materials like beer cans, shells, and car parts.
Don't just read all about it—get your Escape before it's too late.
"In the 1970s, the gorgeous, isolated setting attracted artists and other independent types [...] but it still bears the unmistakable imprint of its bohemian past."-- Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 1 per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Voucher does not include taxes and cleaning fees of up to $200; payable directly to the property
- Vouchers must be submitted 2 business days prior to checking in to be eligible for promotion rates; an extra $20 processing fee will be charged for voucher redemption's under within 2 business
- Visit www.redawning.com/central-coast-cambria-promotion for other property policies
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 1, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 1, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 1, 2012 • Enjoy By December 1, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings