Revolutionary Charles Town Retreat
Hillbrook Inn • Charles Town, WV
- A One-Night Stay for Two in the Main House
- Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- Fresh Homemade Cookie Tray in Room
- Two Signature Drinks
- Champagne and Strawberries Upon Arrival
George Washington might have missed his calling. From Ferry Farm to Mount Vernon, the guy had an impeccable eye for property with rolling hills, lush gardens, rushing waters and wooded walks.
If your penchant for breathtaking real estate is anything like our nation's forefather's, prepare the carriage and make haste to the Hillbrook Inn: You're taking an overnight ($197) getaway to this English Tudor country house that just so happens to reside on land that once belonged to the first president himself.
Celebrate your stay in the elegant Main House upon arrival with champagne and strawberries as you relax under the eaves of your antique-filled room. Oriental carpets, clawfoot tubs, and rich hues evoke elegance and comfort. (Just like Martha would like it.) Innkeepers are friendlier than the tavern keepers of yore, providing freshly baked cookies and complimentary drinks, too.
Explore West Virginia the way George would remember it with a trip through time in red-brick-roaded Charles Town. Stroll through picturesque Harpers Ferry, which later became a prominent site in the run-up to and course of the Civil War. Or wander a little further afield to Georgie's namesake: Washington, DC, is only an hour away from the Inn, meaning there's always some fine dining and political power lunching within reach.
You won't regret your choice of the Hillbrook Inn; trust us. After all, we cannot tell a lie.
"It's a country house that appears to tumble down its hillside one room at a time. Its flowered patios are lovely. Guest rooms—with a cosmopolitan décor, and some with wooded views, fireplace, or whirlpool tub—are exquisite."-- Washingtonian Magazine
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per person, additional as gifts
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Valid on any room in the Main House of the Inn
- Offer not valid on all holidays or on Saturday’s in May through November
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2012 • Enjoy By March 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings