A Diamond in the Rough Sonoran Desert
Radisson Fort McDowell Resort • Fountain Hills, AZ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room
- Two Steak and Egg Breakfasts at Fort McDowell Casino
- $30 in Radisson Bucks for On-Site Restaurant, Bar, and Spa
- Waived Resort Fee
Diamonds in the dunes? We'll prove that they exist with this week's Escape to the Radisson Fort McDowell Resort, a jewel in Arizona's Sonoran Desert, just outside of Scottsdale. For $104, you'll enjoy one night for two in a Deluxe Room, brilliantly appointed with Native American décor.
Your gem of a stay includes two steak and egg breakfasts at Fort McDowell Casino; $30 in Radisson Bucks for use at the on-site restaurant, bar, and spa; and a waived resort fee.
Once you arrive at this shimmering oasis, you'll never want to leave—and you won't have to. The property boasts a wealth of on-site amenities for a unique Southwestern getaway. Take a dip in the turquoise waters of the heated pool or treat yourself to a massage at the Amethyst Spa.
Golf lovers can tee off on one of the emerald greens at the resort's We-Ko-Pa Golf Club, home of two championship courses, a deluxe practice facility, and a full-service clubhouse.
Win precious treasure of your own at the adjacent Fort McDowell Casino, playing the slot machines, Keno, bingo, cards, and blackjack. The adventurous also can hit the dusty trails on the Yavapai Experience tour, or go kayaking on the Verde River beneath sapphire skies.
At dinnertime, the Native American cuisine at Ahnala Restaurant & Lounge restaurant surely will spice up your evening with dishes like strawberry-pistachio salad, or buffalo tenderloin served with lobster-chorizo hash.
The Escape is no mirage—it only sounds too good to be true. At this desert paradise, all that glitters really is gold.
"I like the resort best for its creative Native American styling and its great desert and mountain views. For families, there's a children's water-play area and horseback riding."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates include June 8, 19, 20, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30; July 1, 2, 3, 4
- Not valid with reward points
- Radisson bucks are valid at the Radisson only for the service mentioned
- Travel must be completed by 9/30/2012
- Valid only for standard king or double room
- Appointments required for spa services
- Credit card required at check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Not valid for existing reservations
- Taxes not included, to be paid upon check-out
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • Enjoy By September 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 49% savings