Fairytale Romance in Stunning Lake Vyrnwy
Lake Vyrnwy Hotel and Spa • Powys, United Kingdom
- Overnight (£149) or Two-Night (£199) Stay for Two People in Garden View Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Five-Course Menu Each in AA Rossette-Winning Restaurant
- Box of Chocolates and Voucher Booklet in Room
Fairytale landscapes are often filled with gothic towers, towering mountains, and shimmering lakes. Today's escape to Lake Vyrnwy Hotel and Spa offers all these things and more, where you can let your hair down without the worry of someone trying to climb up it.
Conjure up £149 for an overnight stay for two, including breakfast and a five-course meal (up to a £252.90 value); or, pay £199 for a two-night stay for two with a five-course meal on your first night and breakfast both mornings—up to a £410.90 value.
Slip into your luxurious four-star Garden View Room and you'll not only find a box of chocolates but also a booklet filled with discount vouchers to be used towards a variety of treats—including the likes of spa treatments, afternoon tea, and local activities such as fly fishing. Priceless, however, is the romantic and dramatic view directly outside the hotel's windows of the magnificent neighbouring Victorian dam and reservoir, with its Gothic styled straining tower set against the Berwyn Mountains.
In the AA-Rosette awarded restaurant overlooking the lake, your five-course meals will be served. Made with only the finest local produce where available—such as fish from Pwlhelli, Welsh beef from Bala, and Lake Vyrnwy lamb—the seasonally-changing menu is the perfect companion to the enchanting landscape.
And if you feel like you need to get in to the great outdoors after savouring a taste of Wales, the surrounding 24,000 acre estate offers activities such as canoeing, sailing, mountain biking, and tennis. The nearby Snowdonia National Park, the largest in Wales, offers even more breathtaking views and also the highest point in the British Isles outside of Scotland.
Seize today's Escape before it passes into legend, and find your own fairytale ending.
"This elegant Victorian country-house hotel lies in 24,000 acres of woodland above Lake Vyrnwy, and provides a wide range of bedrooms, most with superb views and many with four-poster beds and balconies."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- One voucher is valid for two people; option B must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed between 18 June and 27 July 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Bookings must be made within 30 days of purchasing voucher
- Deal based on double occupancy in a garden view room; upgrades available enquire when booking
- Voucher includes daily breakfast, five-course menu each in the hotel's AA rossette-winning restaurant and box of chocolates & discount voucher booklet in your room on arrival
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 27, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 27, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 27, 2012 • Enjoy By July 27, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 52% savings