The Baja Peninsula Unplugged
Solmar Resort • Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- A Three-Night Stay for Two in a Studio ($490) or One-Bedroom Suite ($870)
- Or, a Four-Night Stay for Two in a Studio ($650) or One-Bedroom Suite ($1,160)
- All Inclusive of Unlimited Meals, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, and More
- 20% Discount on Spa Treatments and 50% Discount on Cabo Adventure Tours
- Welcome Amenity on Arrival Day
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
In our high-tech world of social networks and GPS location apps, privacy has become the ultimate luxury. Escape the grid and unplug at the secluded Solmar hotel and resort in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, and surround yourself with nothing other than cliffs and sea.
Unload and download three ($490) or four ($650) all-inclusive nights in a Studio Suite for two; or compile three ($870) or four ($1,160) all-inclusive nights for two in a Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite. Fully stocked kitchenettes, air-conditioned interiors, king-size beds, and private balconies come standard with both housing programs, while a spacious living room with an ocean view and two full-size bathrooms round out the deluxe upgrade. Unlimited meals, alcoholic beverages, and soft drinks are included.
Upon arrival, connect with an included welcome amenity as well as a 20-percent discount toward on-site spa treatments and a 50-percent discount toward Cabo Adventures Tours. Format your adventures to your liking with ATV rides, horseback excursions, and sport fishing; or interface with Pacific sea life during a snorkel swim, play alongside dolphins, or race along the shore as fast as the Wi-Fi in your room atop a wave runner.
Come dinner time, byte into delicious regional cuisine at El Tejaban Restaurant and fill up on fare so good you won't want to share it with your social network. Open for all meals, this on-site eatery prepares all of its dishes with fresh market ingredients in both Mexican and American styles.
Get off the virtual cloud and experience a real piece of heaven—just click now before this opportunity gets deleted.
"This is a fine property where you can enjoy the incredible views of the Pacific Ocean from dawn to dusk. Customer service is first rate as are the rooms. I stayed in a studio unit which was very large and had a great balcony."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers can be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes and service included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 22, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 22, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 22, 2012 • Enjoy By December 22, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings