Blue Ridge Mountain Golf Getaway
Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa • Young Harris, GA
- A One-Night Weekday Stay for Two
- Unlimited Day of Golf on Day of Arrival or Departure, Including Cart Rental and Green Fees
- Daily Use of Driving Range
- One Golf-Related Souvenir
As the sun's rays reach just a little bit farther and the soft breezes blow with a faint scent of freshly cut grass, there's one thing on your mind: It's time to get back out on the links. This week, you're Escaping to a resort with an 18-hole championship course that Golf Digest named one of the top five places to play in Georgia.
North Georgia's Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa is known far and wide for its Denis Griffiths-designed course that winds through wildlife preserves, ponds, and streams for unparalleled play. And, you'll get a full day of unlimited golf for you and a companion with this one-night weekday package for two ($191) that includes cart rental, green fees, use of the driving range, and, of course, a luxurious evening spent in one of the lodge's cozy rooms, whose windows gaze out upon impressive mountainous vistas.
Those avid outdoorsmen out there have even more options beyond the links. Enjoy the miles of hiking trails surrounding the resort or wet a line at Brasstown's own stream to find your freshest catch. Meanwhile, the Stables offer guests guided mountain trail horseback rides through fields and hardwood forests.
Wind down at the Equani Spa with a massage, followed by a sumptuous meal of pecan-crusted Georgia brook trout at the resort's restaurant. Have a nightcap curled up before the lodge's giant stone fireplace and call it a day. For Brasstown, all these intricate luxuries are simply par for the course.
“Let's just say that it is so easy to get lulled into a sense of relaxation at BVR that for the first time in your life you might need to leave yourself a Post-It note reminder of your tee time. Just make sure you don't miss it."-- Travel Golf
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per stay
- Reservations required and subject to availablity
- Rooms are double-occupancy
- Not valid on Friday or Saturday; valid Sun-Thurs only
- All deal components must be used in one visit by same customer(s)
- Blackout dates: April 4-5; May 11-12; May 15; June 6, 8 and 13; July 4
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Resort fee of $10/day not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 31, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2011 • Enjoy By July 31, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings