A Romantic Island Rendezvous
Lovers Key Resort • Fort Myers Beach, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Luxury Room
- $50 Credit to Flipper's On the Bay Restaurant
- Champagne, Strawberries, and Romance Guide
If your standard getaway plans have lost their spark, it's probably because you've been searching for love in all the wrong places. Turn your gaze a bit closer to home and cozy up to this week's Escape to Lovers Key Resort, a tropical paradise situated on a largely private island off Fort Myers Beach, Florida.
Reignite your passion for pampering with a two-night stay for two in a Luxury Room ($253). Fall in love with the private balcony, king-size bed, and queen-size sleeper sofa, while champagne, strawberries, and a romance guide set just the right mood.
Stroll hand-in-hand along the lagoon-style pool and sun yourself by its scenic waterfall. Or, traipse off to secluded hideaways along the property's well-manicured grounds.
Wine and dine in style with a $50 credit toward Flipper's On the Bay, an award-winning restaurant featuring island fare such as Flipper's original coconut shrimp—hand-battered jumbo shrimp fried golden and finished with a mango coulis— or Caluso crab cakes and house-made rum punch.
During the day, run off to Lovers Key State Park, a two-mile stretch of coast that Frommer's calls one of the "best beaches in Florida." Go overboard with kayaking the Great Calusa Blueway, or fall hook, line, and sinker for a deep-sea fishing excursion.
For those with a touch of wanderlust, the island's central location creates easy access to Florida attractions such as Sanibel Island, Fort Myers Beach, Bonita Springs, Naples, and the Everglades.
When you're ready to begin a new relationship with relaxation, consider looking up this Escape's number—we've heard you're more than compatible.
"Views can be stupendous from upper floors in this 14-story tower just north of Lovers Key State Park. The gulf seems to stretch forever, and dolphins and manatees in the estuary put on quite a show."-- Fodor's Review of Lovers Key Resort
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be booked by July 15
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on holidays
- Based upon double occupancy
- No one under 21
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 15, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 15, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 15, 2012 • Enjoy By November 15, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings