Discovering Decadence in Awe-Inspiring Aruba
Divi Dutch Village Resort • Oranjestad, Aruba
- A Four- ($450) or Six-Night ($675) Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Suite
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Whether it's the lush tropical gardens or the array of sparkling shallow pools to wade in—Aruba's collection of colorful distractions offers plenty of excuses to reroute your routine toward relaxation on its wide white-sand beaches.
Lose yourself amid the stunning island shores of Druif Beach with this week's Escape to Divi Dutch Village Resort, where you and a fellow explorer will enjoy a four- ($450) or six-night ($675) stay for two in a One-Bedroom Suite.
Eye-popping yellow and blue Caribbean hues permeate your room's sunny décor, and a fully equipped kitchen, air-conditioning, TV and DVD player, and daily breakfast for two will make you forget you're miles from your regular beaten path.
Disappear beneath the surface of any of the resort's three freshwater swimming pools—located steps away from your suite. Later, encounter the poolside cafe, where you'll melt away the time with an afternoon filled with fruity cocktails and turquoise skies.
Organize a match at one of the nearby tennis courts, or arrange a trip to the full-service Indulgence by the Sea spa. Then, saunter through the sands of Druif or Palm Beach, where cares evaporate in the salty air.
"Palm Beach is Aruba's best spot for people-watching," says Frommer's. "As you walk along the shore, you can wander through the splendid gardens of the beachfront resorts, watch the thriving bird and iguana life, and stop for a cold tropical drink at one of the many open-air bars. The eponymous trees, coconut and date palms, were planted in 1917."
Dinner calls for a spread of savory eats from one of the resort's welcoming restaurants. Navigate through plates of traditional fare or opt for more familiar American staples.
Not all who wander are lost—discover a renewed sense of self and rejuvenation with this week's Escape to the captivating Caribbean coast.
"Balmy sunshine, silky sand, aquamarine waters, natural scenic wonders, outstanding dining, decent shopping, and an array of nightly entertainment… Aruba's got it in spades."-- From Fodor's Review of Aruba
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until 12/20/2012
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Airfare not included
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • Enjoy By December 20, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings