Clear Choice on Lake Tahoe
Inn by the Lake • South Lake Tahoe, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a King Great Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($209)
- Daily Hot Breakfast for Two at Bear Beach Cafe
- One Game and Shoe Rental Per Person at Tahoe Bowl
Nestled in the Sierra Nevada mountains near the border between California and Nevada, Lake Tahoe is known for its crystal-clear waters and clean, crisp mountain air. If your vacation picture has been a little foggy lately, freshen things up with this Escape to the Inn by the Lake in South Lake Tahoe, California.
You and a fellow traveler will enjoy two nights in a King Great Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($209), as well as a 30-percent discount on additional nights. Rise each morning in your spacious accommodations, complete with a plush king-size mattress, wireless Internet, and premium cable service.
Step onto your private balcony under the cloudless morning sky, breathe in the pristine mountain air, and bask in the magnificent view of the lake just across the road. When you notice your stomach start to rumble, head down to the resort's Bear Beach Cafe for an included hot breakfast—one of the best in the area. You can choose from hearty egg-and-potato "skillet" dishes, or go all-out with the bacon banana waffle.
With a full spectrum of activities and amenities, the inn offers a unique experience that's pure Tahoe. Relax in the seasonal heated pool with split-level spas in full view of the woodland scenery; get in a body-cleansing workout at the fitness center; or take a short walk to the lake and stroll along its shores.
When you're ready for unadulterated fun, the resort has no shortage of entertainment. Hit the lanes for one included game and shoe rental per person at Tahoe Bowl, the resort's on-site bowling alley, or check out the array of bars, restaurants, and shops just steps from the resort. For a quick refresher before turning in for the night, grab a drink back at the resort's lounge.
The choice couldn't be clearer: see your way to this Escape before it disappears from view.
"Across the road from a beach, the "inn" is essentially a high-end motel, with spacious, spotless rooms and suites. Beds have fluffed and freshly covered duvets; you won't find musty bedspreads here."-- Read Fodor's Review of Inn by the Lake
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 3 per purchaser, up to 3 additional as a gift
- Limit 1 per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Upgrade for additional nights at 30% off only for nights added to this reservation and based on availability. Bookable with the property
- Blackout dates include 12/21/12 – 12/31/12, 1/18/13 – 1/21/13, 2/15/13 – 2/18/13
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 24, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 24, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 24, 2013 • Enjoy By May 24, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 53% savings