Fall Into Freedom on Sylvan Lake
Kavanaugh's Sylvan Lake Resort • East Gull Lake, MN
- Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Lakeside One-Plus-Bedroom, Two-Bathroom Condo, Fridays and Saturdays ($185)
- Three-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Lakeside One-Plus-Bedroom, Two-Bathroom Condo, Sundays through Thursdays ($230)
- Three-Night Stay for For Up to Four Guests in a One-Bedroom, One-Bathroom Pool Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($200)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Up to Six Guests in a Three-Bedroom, Two-Bathroom Condo, Sundays through Thursdays ($305)
The winters may be brutal, but the payoff of cool late-summer and crisp early-fall breezes is worth its weight in gold. Escape to Kavanaugh's Sylvan Lake Resort in the Brainerd Lakes area of Minnesota, and bask in a getaway sure to refresh body and spirit.
Breathe in that waterfront air with a two-night stay for up to four guests in a lakeside one-plus-bedroom, two-bathroom condo, Fridays and Saturdays ($185) or a three-night stay for up to four guests in the same accommodations ($230), Sundays through Thursdays. Want to make splash? Opt for a three-night stay for up to four guests in a one-bedroom, one-bathroom pool suite ($200), Sundays through Thursdays. Or, bring the whole party for three-night stay for up to six guests in a three-bedroom, two-bathroom condo ($305), Sundays through Thursdays.
Just a 2.5-hour drive from sunny Minneapolis, this family-run country lodge is known for its warm, inviting hospitality—especially for guests arriving on a brisk fall night.
Settle in with a beverage next to the stone fireplace and whip up a home-cooked meal in your fully equipped kitchen. Each lakeside cabin features a separate living and dining area, as well as two full bathrooms, while the poolside suites include a large living room and one bathroom.
Surrounded by miles of paved and natural trails, you'll have plenty of reasons to go for a summer stroll. Venture out into the pines, or wait until the sun goes down for a walk on the well-lit path. When the temps drop with the sun, dip in the heated indoor pool and hot tub.
The price of a Brainerd Lakes adventure is falling before the leaves with this great Escape—make sure you rake it up before it blows away.
"It is a hidden gem! Both my wife and I were blown away with the top-notch accommodations and the peaceful setting."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- First available stay date: September 3, 2012
- Stay must be completed by: October 25, 2012
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 25, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 25, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 25, 2012 • Enjoy By October 25, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings