Romance Revealed on Lake Michigan
Illinois Beach Resort • Zion, IL
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($169) or Fridays and Saturdays ($220), in a One or Two Queen Room
- $50 Dinner Credit to Lakeside Restaurant
- In-Room Champagne and Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
You're famous to friends and well-known at work, but you're a stranger when it comes to romantic getaways. Let us introduce you, then, to Illinois Beach Resort in Zion, Illinois—where you and your plus-one can disappear in relative anonymity to the only hotel in the Praire State nestled directly on the shore of Lake Michigan.
Escape for a two-night rendezvous for two in a One or Two Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($169) or Fridays and Saturdays ($220). Your recently renovated hideaway features a pair of queen-size beds or a single king-size bed as well as boundless lake views.
As the first rays of the day dance across the lake, spend your morning enjoying the sunrise à la carte. Vanish beneath the waters of the refurbished pool, hot tub, or sauna. Later spring for a massage; or after giving a couple of calories the slip with yoga, water aerobics, or Zumba, sneak away on a stroll along six-and-a-half miles of the Midwest's most scenic beaches.
Cover your tracks on the jogging and bicycling trails that surround llinois Beach State Park's 4,100 acres of protected state wilderness, or depart from the smooth, chalk-white bluffs of Waukegan Harbor and tail salmon and trout with Captain Rick aboard the 34-foot Independence.
Flock to nearby Tempel Farms, the only place in the country where rare white Lipizzan horses are bred, reared, and showcased. Afterward, flee your inhibitions by conquering the 35 high-profile rides at Six Flags Great America before ducking into Gurnee Mills Outlet Mall for some smart shopping.
Dine al fresco with your $50 credit toward a dinner Lakeside Restaurant, where succulent filet mignon, crispy fish fries, and homemade amaretto cheesecake will make your taste buds take flight. After dinner, tie up loose ends with cocktails at the Sandpiper Lounge before slipping back to your room to savor champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries under the cover of darkness.
Pristine shores, deep blue waters, and plenty of off-the-grid activities make this Great Lakes Escape a clean getaway.
"[The hotel] gave us a beautiful room overlooking the lake with a private balcony and a very comfortable king-size bed. I cannot express how fabulous it was to spend the day on the beach soaking up the sun knowing our room was just a few steps away."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Must be 21 to reserve a room
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes $50 to spend on dinner at Lakeside Restaurant, breakfast for 2 Lakeside Restaurant one morning of your choice, champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- All rooms are non-smoking
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2012 • Enjoy By November 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 52% savings