Full Spectrum of Wine Country Scenery
The Napa Inn • Napa, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in Madaline's Suite, Simeon's Quarters, Lady Helen's Room, or The Roman Suite from November 12, 2012, to April 18, 2013
- Daily Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- Afternoon Appetizers and Evening Desserts, Port, and Sherry
- Two-for-One Wine Tasting Passes to Select Wineries
Fall's amber elms and spring's pastel bouquet testify to the Napa Valley's diverse landscape, but whenever you choose to visit, California Wine Country boasts a splendid spread of scenery. See for yourself with this Escape to The Napa Inn.
Bring along a fellow color connoisseur for a two-night stay from November 12, 2012, to April 18, 2013 ($325). You'll lodge in Madaline's Suite, Simeon's Quarters, Lady Helen's Room, or The Roman Suite at this 2012 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence winner.
Composed of two adjacent Victorian buildings, the property welcomes guests with inviting interiors that satisfy on both chilly nights and sunny afternoons. Madaline's Suite offers country elegance and a semi-private balcony, while marble-style columns and a fireplace distinguish The Roman Suite. A gold and black Far East theme adorns Lady Helen's Room, whereas Simeon's Quarters reflect French opulence. All accommodations provide a private bathroom, fireplace, king-size bed, and two-person whirlpool tub.
Start your morning with an included gourmet breakfast in the dining room or garden patio. Your meal might include a vegetable quiche with new potatoes or an asparagus soufflé with apricot shortbread, plus fruit salad, freshly brewed coffee, and juice.
Next, you can take the five-minute stroll into downtown Napa and peek inside a rainbow of boutique storefronts. After included afternoon appetizers at the inn, collect two-for-one wine tasting vouchers to local wineries such as Jessup Cellars, Hill Family Estate, and V. Sattui Winery. Evening desserts served with local port and sherry will cleanse your palate when you return to the inn.
From the crunch of fallen leaves to the pitter-patter of springtime showers, an Escape to Napa Valley covers a full spectrum of seasonal fun.
"Beautiful, classically decorated rooms with the most comfortable beds you'll ever sleep on remind you of simpler times... Located just a short walk to markets and downtown Napa, The Napa Inn is truly a destination, not just a place to stay."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Valid for travel from November 12, 2012 to April 18, 2013
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 1 per purchaser, up to 3 additional as a gift
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 10 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $15 fee applies
- Rates are based on double occupancy
- No pets allowed
- Blackout dates: 11/22/12-11/23/12, 12/24/12-12/31/12, 2/14-2/17
- 14% taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 18, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 18, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 18, 2013 • Enjoy By April 18, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings