Revelry and Relaxation in the Big Easy
Loews New Orleans Hotel • New Orleans, LA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Luxury Room ($289) or Grand Room ($329)
- Welcome Basket of Local Treats
- $25 Food-and-Beverage Credit per Night
- $10 Parking Credit per Night
- High-Speed Internet Access and Discounts at Magazine Street Shops
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
New Orleans at dusk conjures up hazy daydreams of impromptu jazz performances and early morning revelry. Instead of lulling yourself to sleep with fantasies of a Crescent City getaway, wake up your senses with this week's enchanting Escape to the Loews New Orleans Hotel.
Rated one of the "Top 50 Large City Hotels in the US and Canada" by Travel + Leisure, the hotel furnishes a vibrant backdrop for your N'awlins reveries. "Swanky. Ooh-la-la. These are the words that spring to mind as you enter the stylish Loews hotel," says Frommer's. "It's a sharp-dressed combo of modern and moderne, with judiciously applied sprinkles of New Orleans flavor. Whatever it is, we are quite smitten."
Flatter your fancies with a two-night stay for two in a Luxury Room ($289) or Grand Room ($329), complete with ten-foot ceilings and original artwork. You can sip on Abita micro-brews or snack on Zapp's chips from an included welcome basket of local treats as you lounge for a spell on your sleek sofa bed. Also part of your Escape is one $10 parking credit per night and high-speed Internet access.
Just three blocks away is the iconic French Quarter, where those seeking beguiling history and joie de vivre in a glass will find a refreshing blend of both. "The French Quarter is much more than an historic district. It is the cultural and geographic focal point of New Orleans," says Lonely Planet. Filled with sidewalk cafés and offbeat galleries, the neighborhood is alternately touristy and unfiltered.
Elsewhere in the city, you'll receive a host of discounts to the Magazine Street shops. Introduce some elegance into your interiors with décor and gifts from Hazelnut, or spice up an evening ensemble with a chic pair of heels at Ele Shoes & Accessories.
You'll finish your fantastical furlough at the hotel's restaurant and bar. Use one included $25 food-and-beverage credit per night to enjoy Louisiana shrimp and okra gumbo or sample bacon-crusted oysters at Café Adelaide, then toast your meal with innovative cocktails like the Wild Magnolia—Plymouth gin, St. Germain, lemon, and house-made magnolia bitters—at Swizzle Stick Bar.
Swap imagined adventures for the vacation of your dreams in the Big Easy. A haze of jubilant jazz and Southern decadence awaits.
"The West Indies-style lobby provides a welcoming atmosphere, and bright, oversize rooms are enriched with local artwork and soothing colors. The guest rooms are among the largest and most well appointed in the city."-- Read Fodor's Review of the Loews New Orleans Hotel
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers can be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 9/20-9/22 and 9/29-10/3
- Credit card and voucher number required for booking; if room is available online, it will be available to book when redeeming with voucher number
- High Speed Internet is included
- Valet parking is $34 per day plus tax
- Check-in is at 4 p.m. and checkout is at 12 p.m.
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 11, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 11, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 11, 2012 • Enjoy By October 11, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 55% savings