Enchanting Epicure in Colorado
Hotel Madeline Telluride • Telluride, CO
- A Three-Night Weekday or Weekend Stay in May for Two in a Junior Suite ($757), Including:
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- A Cooking Class for Two
- Bottle of House Wine
- Included Overnight Parking
- Or, a Two-Night Weekday Stay in June, July, or August in a Junior Suite ($300), Including:
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- $100 Resort Credit to Spend at the Spa, Restaurant, or on Parking
Thinking of Telluride may call to mind visions of skis and snow, but this charming Colorado town is as much a summer destination as a fabled wintertime resort town. Consider it seasonally serendipitous, then, that it's exactly where you're going with this week's Escape.
Let the Hotel Madeline Telluride serve as your base as you choose between a three-night culinary experience for two in May ($757) or two nights ($300) of utter relaxation in June, July, or August.
Everyone knows that good food is the linchpin of any good vacation and you won't just get good food from the Hotel Madeline's Chef Jake Linzinmeir—he'll teach you how to make it yourself. Your first option in this week's Escape is a package that includes a three-night stay in a junior suite, breakfast, a bottle of wine on the house and, oh yeah, a cooking class for two from this masterful chef.
Throughout the month of May, this Today show regular—who has also graced the pages of Bon Appétit, Food Arts, and Newsweek—is offering tips on everything from sauce and stock to Colorado farm and ranch cuisine.
But if the kitchen isn't where you're looking to spend your time this summer, Hotel Madeline's still got you covered with a two-night stay that includes breakfast for two and a $100 resort credit that you can put toward Chef Linzinmeir's renowned dining room dishes or toward your choice of spa treatment at Spa Linnea.
You see? Ski bunny or not, Telluride is the place to be when you forgo the snow.
"A modern and sleek setting that finds a balance between mountain spirit and casual elegance. Curved walkways navigate patrons through the restaurant, and eye-catching design elements incorporate onyx in unexpected ways."-- Visit Telluride
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Culinary option only available in May
- Cooking classes are available on May 7th, 14th, 21st, and 28th if you purchase this option you must have your reservation include one of those dates
- Voucher cannot be used on weekends June-August
- Not valid on holidays
- All services must be redeemed during one visit
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2011 • Enjoy By August 31, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings