Big Wyoming—Even Bigger Fun
The Lexington at Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites • Jackson, WY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Courtyard Room
- Full Breakfast for Two
- Round-Trip Airport Shuttle and Round-Trip Ski Shuttle
- Combine Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Wyoming: the tenth-largest but least populous of all the US states. It's also home to one of the most-photographed mountains in the country and a ski resort that routinely finds its way onto best-of lists. All together, the 44th state, with the Teton Range above and Jackson Hole providing the powdery face shots, makes for one heck of a vacation destination.
Escape to The Lexington at Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites, right in the thick of Jackson, for a one-night stay for two in a Courtyard Room, which features one king or two queen beds with a pillow-top mattress, a flat-screen TV, and Wi-Fi.
Hop on the ski shuttle to Teton Village and hit the slopes, boasting 450 inches of annual snowfall. "Knee-deep powder and a backdrop of the soaring Grand Tetons greets skiers at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort," says Frommer's. "Steep slopes and challenging drop-offs are the norm at this resort, a favorite among enthusiasts."
Be sure to explore Grand Teton National Park, where trails lead hikers and horseback riders through dense aspen groves, deep valleys, and shallow creek beds. Get in tune with nature and take a snowshoeing tour through the backcountry, where moose significantly outnumber people.
After a long day of outdoor activity, relax in the indoor hot tub or heated pool before heading to Snake River Grill. Try the Parmesan-truffled shoestring potatoes and elk osso buco, or a New York steak served with a Yukon potato baked in sea salt and topped with blue-cheese butter. Fiddle around town after dinner and stop by the lobby for a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie and a cup of hot chocolate before getting cozy in your room.
The next morning, indulge in a spread of hearty breakfast dishes, like handmade waffles, biscuits with gravy, ham-and-cheese croissants, fruit, yogurt, and cereal. You'll need it: After all the action the Cowboy State affords, you'll need a meal fit for, well, a cowboy.
"They have the best beds we have ever slept in! The expanded breakfast buffet is superb—the ham-and-cheese croissant is not to be missed! If all that isn't enough, coffee and freshly baked cookies are always available at the front desk."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- First available stay date: October 15, 2012
- Stay must be completed by: April 15, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Children 12 and under are free, additional adults may be added for $13/night (maximum four (4) people total per room)
- Blackout dates: December 21-31, 2012, February 15-18, 2013, March 22-23, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Paid Value black-out dates: June 1 - September 30 each year
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2013 • Enjoy By April 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 48% savings