Fête in the Green Mountain Foothills
The Four Seasons Inn • West Dover, VT
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($159) or Fridays and Saturdays ($189), in a Standard Room
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($282) or Fridays and Saturdays ($345), in a Suite
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Fresh Flowers, a Bottle of Vermont Maple Syrup, and a $20 Credit at The Hunt Club Restaurant
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
You're trotting steadily through your workweek, but you've been on the hunt for a truly relaxing Escape. Look no further than the foothills of Green Mountain National Forest, where The Four Seasons Inn in West Dover, Vermont, offers the gentility of an English-style lodge with recently updated amenities.
Stay for two nights, Sundays through Thursdays ($159) or Fridays and Saturdays ($189), in a Standard Room. Or, opt for a two-night stay, Sundays through Thursdays ($282) or Fridays and Saturdays ($345), in a romantic suite complete with four-poster bed, fireplace, and Jacuzzi. The room's handsomely dark woods, plaid-patterned wingback chairs, and richly colored wallpaper evoke a hunting lodge with refined masculinity.
If you prefer to travel with your canine companions, release the hounds (for an additional fee) at the on-site kennel, where indoor-outdoor play areas and 20 hypoallergenic runs allow Fido to stay in style as well.
A floral bouquet and a jug of Vermont maple syrup trumpets your arrival. Stroll the gardens and take in the view of the Deerfield River from the deck, then visit best-selling author and The New Yorker contributor Skip Morrow's nearby studio. Sniff out your favorite outdoor activity, whether it's mountain biking, golf, or hiking. In the fall, admire the foliage on more than 20 miles of trails at Mount Snow; and, of course, cruise down the slopes in the winter.
In the evening, pursue supper with a $20 credit at the inn's Hunt Club Restaurant, featuring locally grown fare and homemade pastas and breads. When it comes to romance and relaxation in Vermont's scenic mountains, you're certainly barking up the right tree.
"The staff accommodated our vegetarian meal request without any hesitation—tomatoes and veggies right out of their garden! Overall the food was wonderful, especially the breakfast! Our room was nice, bright, and spacious."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until 3/31/13
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 53% savings