Falling in Love in the Pacific Northwest
The Heathman Lodge • Vancouver, WA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays, in a Deluxe Guest Room
- Bottle of Merlot, Chardonnay, or Sparkling Cider Upon Arrival With Chocolates, Two Keepsake Wine Glasses, and an Opener
- Rose Petals Strewn About the Bed
- Signature Bread Pudding Dessert at Hudson's Bar & Grill
From its knotty pine staircases to its picturesque bubbling outdoor fountains and cozy stone fireplaces, it's hard not to be seduced by the Old World style and modern sophistication of The Heathman Lodge. A natural retreat in the center of the urban landscape of Vancouver, Washington, this OfficialBestOf.com 2011 Best Lodge winner is the total package. Fall in love with it and your significant other during a two-night Friday-through-Sunday stay for two, complete with a sizzling romance package ($169) [video].
Set the mood inside your Deluxe Guest Room where yesteryear meets next year. Stretched leather lampshades and traditional Pacific Northwest-wood furnishings transport you back to the days of Lewis and Clark while in-room microwaves, refrigerators, and coffee machines allow you to enjoy today's essential creature comforts.
Upon arrival, toast your twosome with a bottle of Merlot, Chardonnay, or sparkling cider served in two keepsake wine glasses with a complimentary bottle opener. A box of chocolates makes your impromptu interlude all the more sweet, and rose petals strewn about the bed make the difference between standard and extra, extra special.
When it's time to venture outside of your lover's hideaway, you'll want to indulge in all this hotel has to offer. Descend its grand rich-wood staircase adorned with Pendleton blankets and intricate Native American wood carvings. A swim in the indoor pool followed by a dip in the whirlpool melts a day's worth of tension away as does a visit to the modern sauna and fitness center.
Day trips to nearby attractions like Mount Hood National Forest and the Columbia River Gorge provide the perfect date activity, and a visit to Mount St. Helens always steams things up.
For dinner, the rustic ambience of Hudson's Bar & Grill blends nicely with the Northwestern flavor of the cuisine. A complimentary serving of the restaurant's signature bread pudding dessert ensures you both get a little extra sugar—not that you'll need it.
You'll never dote on a destination as much as your muse, but an Escape to The Heathman Lodge comes dangerously close.
"If we were going to Portland, or Southern Washington, this is the only place we would stay. The large spotless rooms, the employees, the landscaping, and restaurant were first class."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Travel must be completed by March 31, 2013
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 1 per purchaser, up to 1 additional as a gift
- Limit 1 per reservation
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Children are allowed
- 10.4% occupancy tax per night and $2.00 per night/per room City of Vancouver TPA fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings