Basilica Views Across Barcelona's Rooftops
Ayre Hotel Rosellón • Barcelona, Spain
- Two- ($315) Three- ($464) or Four- ($615) Night Stay for Two in a Room with a View of Sagrada Familia
- Daily Breakfast
- Bottle of Bubbly on Arrival
- Two Tickets to Casino Barcelona and Barcelona Guide
- Parking, Wi-Fi, and Four Bottles of Water Included
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
"My client is not in a hurry," it's said that Antoni Gaudí remarked when asked what was taking so long with the construction of the Sagrada Familia—the church that, it's been predicted, will only near completion about 100 years after his death. Be the architect of your own vacation—whether that's meandering through the museums or dancing the night away—when you Escape to the four-star Ayre Hotel Rosellón.
Allow us to provide a blueprint: $315 grants you and your muse planning permission to start imagining two nights in a room with views of Sagrada Familia Basilica, Gaudí's incomplete yet breathtaking masterpiece and one of his seven UNESCO World Heritage Sites in the city. Need more time to explore them all? Stay three nights for $464, or four nights for $615.
Either way, your stay will be special by design: Expect a welcome bottle of cava, four bottles of water, a guide to Barcelona, and two tickets to Casino Barcelona waiting in your room—which, in addition to views of the Sagrada Familia Basilica, includes chic modern décor, air-conditioning, a television, and Wi-Fi.
Come morning, take breakfast in the cozy restaurant, the cafe's relaxation area, or up on the roof terrace for more spectacular views of the church. The traditional Catalan or Spanish breakfast includes coffee, milk, fruit juice, bread with tomato, sausages, magdalenas, lemon cupcakes, or churros.
Later, take a tour of the city's other architectural wonders, from the grand concert hall at the Palau Música Catalana to the Fundació Joan Miró art gallery. Or, go back to the drawing board and try something different—think a soccer match at Camp Nou, diving with sharks at L'Aquarium, or clubbing at Sala Razzmatazz.
Don't just sketch out a plan for your perfect getaway—become the master of all you survey with this Escape to the Ayre Hotel Rosellón.
''The city itself could keep you occupied for weeks but just outside it are sandy beaches, Sitges, and the Montserrat mountain range.''-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing or group reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability and must be booked by
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- €30 supplement applies per day for stays between September 16 - October 30; to be paid directly to the hotel upon arrival
- Blackout dates are December 30 - January 2, 2013 and February 22 - 28, 2013
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Sagrada Familia view room
- Baby crib available on request for children up to 2 years old when booking
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 24, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 24, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 24, 2013 • Enjoy By March 24, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings