Always Sunny in British Columbia
Painted Boat Resort • Madeira Park, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Main Level Two-Bedroom Villa with Water View on Sundays through Fridays from October 22, 2012 to April 30, 2013
- Half-Day Mountain Bike Rentals and Four-Hour Kayak Rental for Two
- Spa Garden Entry for Two, Open on Fridays through Sundays
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Isolated from the Lower Mainland by the Coast Mountains and the Strait of Georgia, the aptly named Sunshine Coast offers a decidedly different dynamic than BC's big cities—and different weather! It's practically the Southern California of British Columbia, with the majority of its days dry and sunny.
Two hours from the hustle and bustle of Vancouver and perched on Pender Harbour amidst five acres of Douglas firs, red cedars, and arbutus trees, the Painted Boat Resort "takes the waterfront vacation to a new level," says Sunset magazine. "Kayak the wild shoreline, swim in a lake, jump on a mountain bike, or get sprayed by Chatterbox Falls in Princess Louisa Inlet—then kick back in the infinity pool or the hot tub."
Decamp for two nights to a main-level, two-bedroom villa with a water view ($498), equipped with a granite countertop kitchen stocked with stainless-steel appliances, a balcony with a grill, dining area, complimentary parking and wireless Internet, and more.
Armed with a four-hour kayak rental, explore the protected waters and islands and then take a hike in Smugglers Cove Provincial Park or Skookumchuck Narrows Provincial Park. The next day, cycle around town, stopping at galleries along the way.
Later, utilize your included admission to the Spa Garden, a tranquil oasis with a sauna, outdoor glacial rain shower, multi-jet hot pool with massaging waterfall, warm saltwater pool, and fire pit, open on Fridays through Sundays. Treatments are available for an additional fee and include a number of body treatments and massages in addition to facials and nail services.
For dinner, pick up some Dungeness crab, fresh fish, and seasonal produce in town and create a completely local dish in your villa's full kitchen. And while you indulge, watch the ever-present sun set over the water.
"There's quite a bit to do, from hiking, running (great trails for cross-country running or biking), paddle boarding, kayaking, or even relaxing and enjoying the spa, pool, and gym."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid for travel October 22, 2012 through April 30, 2013
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 2 additional as a gift
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Extra person charges are $25/per person per night over the age of 18 and over, children 1-17 are complimentary up to 2 extra
- Taxes/resort fees not included/payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates are: December 24-31, 2012, Feb 14-16, 2013
- Pets are accepted based on availability, for an extra $25/day plus taxes paid directly to the hotel; please mention when making a reservation that you require a pet room as we only have limited available
- Not valid for groups, weddings or conference bookings
- Saturday night stays are an extra, $100 paid directly to property at the time of making the reservation
- Guests may book additional nights or upgrade their room when making the reservation for additional fees
- Spa garden is open on Fridays through Sundays only
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 40% savings