A Life of Leisure on Lake of the Ozarks
The Residences at The Lodge • Lake Ozark, MO
- Two-Night Stay for Two in a King Suite
- Bottle of wine
- Daily Full American Breakfast Buffet in Breezes Restaurant
- $50 Dining Credit at HK's Restaurant
- 2 p.m. Late Checkout
Even if it's not the Northwest Passage you seek, an explorer's spirit will take you far. Make like Lewis and Clark for this week's Escape to Missouri's Lake of the Ozarks.
Your expedition brings you to The Residences at The Lodge, where you and a fellow scout will pass a two-night stay in a king suite at The Residences at The Lodge ($299) complete with a bottle of wine and a $50 dining credit to HK's Restaurant.
Warm your bones in front of your private fireplace inside a full-size condominium-style king suite that offers a full-size and fully equipped kitchen, a spacious dining area, and an inviting sitting space. Wake in the morning to an included full daily breakfast buffet at Breezes Restaurant.
Get ready to hit the links directly across from your suite at one of three championship golf courses: Enjoy a 50-percent discount for tee times after 11 a.m. at The Cove golf course—a Robert Trent Jones, Senior-signature course—and The Ridge, which was recently featured in Golf magazine's October 2012 issue as one of Missouri's most unique golf course experiences. You'll also want to take a swing at the private, Jack Nicklaus-designed Club at Porto Cima for a nominal discount.
Weary pioneers can pamper themselves at Spa Shiki, voted 2011's Best Resort Spa in the Midwest by Spa magazine readers. This 15,000-square-foot facility offers skin treatments, massages, and salon services as well as a full fitness center in an Asian-inspired setting with extensive Japanese gardens. If you prefer to navigate by water, rent a boat at the full-service marina on the Lake of the Ozarks.
Don't worry about trapping your food. Instead, fill up with a twenty-four-ounce rib eye steak while surveying the entire frontier through floor-to-ceiling windows at HK's Restaurant, where you can apply your dining credit. After dinner, grab a drink at the lobby bar and watch the game on one of three flat-screen TVs, or listen to live piano music on Saturday nights.
Discover new territories of fun with this week's Escape to the Lake of the Ozarks, but stake your claim before other trailblazers beat you to it.
"The grounds surrounding the resort were gorgeous, loaded with seasonal flowers everywhere and breathtaking landscaping... We loved having so many beautiful amenities right at our fingertips, including a snack kiosk with freshly-ground, delicious coffee.-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Stay must be completed by: December 20, 2012
- Prices are based upon double occupancy, maximum occupancy: four (4). Additional fee applies for each adult (18 and older), no fee applies for child under 18 years of age
- Blackout dates: October 14, 2012, October 23-25, 2012; November 9, 2012, November 28, 2012 and December 8, 2012
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes one bottle of wine (to be consumed my guests 21 and older), daily Full American Breakfast buffet in Breezes Restaurant, one $50 dining credit for use in HK’s Restaurant & Grille, 2:00pm late check-out and 50% off golf after 11:00am at The Cove and The Ridge only
- Children under 12 eat for free from Children’s Menu selections with a paying adult
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • Enjoy By December 20, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings