Serene and Supreme on Vancouver Island
English Inn and Resort • Victoria, Canada
- A One- ($119) or Two- ($239) Night Stay for Two in an Estate Suite
- Or, a One- ($131) or Two- ($262) Night Stay for Two in a Crown Suite
- Two-for-One Drinks at the Bar (Maximum $15 Value)
- Daily Continental Breakfast for Two
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
You don't have to be royalty to take a refined retreat. Escape to the English Inn and enjoy a one- ($119) or two- ($239) night stay for two in an Estate Suite, or a one- ($131) or two- ($262) night stay for two in a Crown Suite. With its romantic, Tudor-style manors stretched across nearly five lush acres, this Victoria, British Columbia, property offers the highborn hideaway you seek.
The English Inn is the crown jewel of Victoria accommodations. Located just seven minutes outside the bustling capital, this boutique hotel offers all the scenery and serenity of the countryside and all the convenience of the city. Peaceful Crown or Estate Rooms spoil you with cozy king- or queen-size beds, private baths, and vibrant outdoor views, as well as amenities like high-speed Internet and flat-screen TVs.
You have free reign to begin the day as you please, but we'd recommend by starting with an included continental breakfast of croissants, yogurts, fruit, tea, and coffee. Later, savor an afternoon pick-me-up with a two-for-one drink voucher at the hotel's bar (good for a maximum value of $15 and does not include gratuity).
Consider the inn's landscape your personal kingdom to explore. Tour the hotel's turn-of-the-century Tudor estates, created by renowned Victoria architect Samuel McClure. Stroll through picturesque foliage and find gorgeous hideaways like the Italian rose garden.
Urbanites can hold court in the city centre. "Victoria's top draws are its waterfront—the beautiful view created by the Fairmont Empress and the Provincial Legislature buildings on the edge of the Inner Harbour—and its historic Old Town," promises Frommer's. Meanwhile, nature lovers can explore The Butchart Gardens to find everything from spring tulips to a winter wonderland with an ice skating rink.
Wine aficionados can visit the vineyards at Cherry Point, the second largest in Vancouver Island, while history buffs can head to Craigdarroch Castle, a historic 19th-century mansion filled with exquisite stained-glass windows, rich woodwork, and period antiques.
No matter your pedigree, Escape to Victoria, British Columbia, for picture-perfect vistas that don't come at a princely sum.
"From the décor of the hotel to the beautiful grounds [and] the exceptional service, The English Inn is definitely worth a stop during your next trip to Victoria."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid for travel through March 28, 2013
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates are based on availability
- Children are allowed
- Pets are not allowed
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2013 • Enjoy By March 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 44% savings