Last-Minute Escape: Classic Charisma in Miami
Shelborne South Beach • Miami Beach, FL
- Score Some Funky Fashions: The Hotel's GuyandGirl Boutique Provides a Chic Take on the Classic General Store
- Greet the Day with a Seaside Espresso Purchased from the Hotel's Vesper American Brasserie
- Craft an Intriguing Itinerary with Help from Shelborne's Professional Concierge
- Continue on Your Quest for History with a Trip to the Nearby Vizcaya or Bass Museums
Before the birth of neon-lined clubs and designer shops, South Beach swung to a '40s soundtrack of orchestral swells and soulful jazz.
Dip into the classic glamour of one of the world's Ten Best Beachfront Hotels with a one-night stay for two in a standard room at Shelborne South Beach, Sundays through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays and Saturdays ($139), from September 10 to 30.
Since its grand opening in 1940, Shelborne has served as one of South Beach's few oceanfront hotels—with a pool that stretches directly onto the shoreline. Recently restored to its former glory, the property's pearlescent Art Deco exterior extends into its ultra mod accommodations.
Catch some rays at the hotel's Mezzanine Terrace, an ideal spot for easing into the South Florida sun. Later, grab a chilled marg or trio of baja tacos from Lucy's Cantina Royale—the traditional taquería rests just steps from the sea.
After sampling South Beach's vintage charisma, you'll be swooning with delight.
"One of the few truly oceanfront properties in South Beach. Many of the 200 rooms and suites have beachfront views, and there's a pool that reaches right up to the sand line."-- Frommer's
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Upgraded rooms are available for an additional charge at redemption
- Parking is not included
- Taxes and resort fee of $25 per day are not included in the rate and are to be paid directly to the property upon redemption
- The deal is valid only for date purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; non-refundable
- No refunds or exchanges
- Reservation name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferrable
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms