A Hoppy Time in Bend
TownePlace Suites Bend • Bend, OR
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Studio Queen or King Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Bottle of Oregon Wine Upon Arrival
- Beer Samples for Two at Cascade Lakes Brewing Company, 10 Barrel Brewing Company, and GoodLife Brewing Company
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Three Nights
In the Beaver State, you don't need to bend over backwards to find lush green scenery, thrilling outdoor recreation, and frothy pints of artisanal brews; simply head to Bend, Oregon, a city known for its hiking, mountain biking, fishing, and highest proportion of craft breweries per capita in the entire state.
Experience the suds, sagebrush, and skiing that make Deschutes County's mini metropolis such a desirable vacation destination with an Escape to Marriott's TownePlace Suites Bend. Stay for one night in a studio queen or king room, including daily breakfast, a bottle of Oregon wine upon arrival, and a late 2 p.m. checkout ($109). Rooms are equipped with kitchenettes and the hotel offers amenities like a 24-hour fitness center and a heated outdoor pool.
Then tour this brew-lover's paradise via the Bend Ale Trail, featuring nine top-quality breweries all within walking or biking distance. You'll receive included samples at GoodLife Brewing Company, 10 Barrel Brewing Company, and Cascade Lakes Brewing Company, known for its aptly named hoppy creations like Cyclops IPA, Rooster Tail Ale, and Monkey Face Porter.
When you get hungry, indulge in Dungeness crab cakes with saffron aioli, homemade chicken pot pie, or a juicy filet mignon with blue cheese butter at the Pine Tavern Restaurant in downtown Bend. With this Escape, it's easy to brew some vacation magic.
"Home to Mt. Bachelor, the biggest and best ski area in the Northwest... A lively downtown filled with interesting shops, art galleries, excellent restaurants, and attractive Drake Park complements the outdoor offerings of the area."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 3 per purchaser, up to 3 additional as gifts
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Pets allowed, non-refundable sanitation fee of $75 USD; contact hotel for details
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 42% savings