Sweet Views in the White Mountains
Sunset Hill House • Sugar Hill, NH
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Traditional Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($119)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Traditional Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($229) or Fridays and Saturdays ($339)
- Daily Breakfast and Nightly $25 Dining Credit
- Two Cross-Country Ski Trail Passes and Snowshoe Rentals or Two Mountain Bike Rentals at Sunset Nordic Center
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
As the holidays approach, it's all too easy to get caught in the scramble. But when you start your shopping in the land of maple syrup, you can consider those stresses toast. Stack up your worries and drench them in the sweetness New Hampshire's Sunset Hill House, a resort inn nestled in the heart of the White Mountains.
Your getaway goes over easy with a one-night stay for two in a Superior Traditional Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($119). Or, butter yet, book a two-night stay for two in the same room, Sundays through Thursdays ($229) or Fridays and Saturdays ($339). Both getaways deliver sweeping views of the White or Green Mountains and a daily cooked-to-order breakfast.
New Hampshire's tax-free shopping makes it the perfect retail retreat leading up to the holidays. The inn provides complimentary discount coupons to the the Tanger Outlets in Tilton, where you can save on designer clothing and accessories. In Littleton, the League of NH Craftsmen sells handmade wares and seasonal decorations by local artisans. The inn's complimentary gift-wrapping station lets you package your presents before returning home.
Those who prefer outdoor adventure can trek through the White Mountain's sugary snow with an included pair of cross-country trail passes and snowshoe rentals at the Sunset Hill Nordic Center. If you arrive before the snow, you'll enjoy two mountain bike rentals. Look carefully and you can spot the moose and wild turkeys that call this forest home. Later, treat yourself to some sweet confections at one-of-a-kind shops like Sugar Hill Sampler or Chutters, home of the world's longest candy counter.
Come dinnertime, you'll nosh on a gourmet meal using your nightly $25 dining credit at the award-winning Restaurant at Sunset Hill. This AAA-rated member of the prestigious Chaîne des Rôtisseurs restaurant guild was lauded for serving the state's "best dinner" by New Hampshire Magazine.
Finally, a gift-shopping getaway that won't blow all your bacon.
"In a perfect location with great views. It must be so spectacular when the leaves turn. Heaps of atmosphere and character... We slept with the curtains open and woke to a glorious sunrise with light filtering through the mist in the valley below."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for stays until 1/17/13
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellations outside of 14 days, $20 change fee; within 14 days the voucher is subject to forfeiture
- For stays between 12/26-29 a Friday-Saturday voucher must be used; all dates are subject to availability
- Blackout dates are 12/30-31
- If no snow, then ski and snowshoe vouchers may be used for mountain bike rental
- Based upon double occupancy
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 17, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 17, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 17, 2013 • Enjoy By January 17, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings