Inspiring Scenery in Banff National Park
Lake Louise Inn • Lake Louise, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Room
- Welcome Amenity Bag
- $20 Gas Card
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
You don't have to be an art aficionado to know when you've seen a masterpiece. Admire the peaks of Banff National Park with this week's Escape to Lake Louise, a setting with serious esthetic value.
Brighten things up with a one-night stay for two in a Superior Room at Lake Louise Inn with an included $20 gas card ($119). Rooms are appointed with two queen-size beds and cable TV, and some are equipped with granite showers, marble countertops, and a balcony or patio.
There's a wide spectrum of outdoor activity located right outside your door at these mountain accommodations only a two-hour drive from Calgary.
"This is one of the most awe-inspiring and scenically overwhelming places on earth," says BBC Travel. "People come here for all sorts of reasons: to ski, climb, and hike on the mountains, to raft and kayak the rivers, to camp among the trees, or explore on their mountain bikes. But most come simply to look, to stand in awe of the sheer beauty of this amazing place."
After taking a peek at your included welcome amenity bag, treat yourself to a hearty breakfast of waffles or eggs at Legends Restaurant—it's the perfect primer for a day on the trails. Board the complimentary shuttle to The Lake Louise Ski Area, just ten minutes from the inn, and enjoy more than 4,200 acres of terrain and 139 runs. Or, take a spin around the outdoor ice skating rink, saddle up on a dogsled ride, or rent cross-country skis and explore the region that way.
Tone things down in the afternoon with a dip in the heated indoor pool or whirlpool before grabbing an après-ski cocktail at Explorers Lounge. Then, feel fully saturated after indulging in pizza, calzones, or lasagna at Timberwolf Pizza and Pasta Café. Or, add some local color to your getaway and head to the village for restaurants, shopping, and nightlife.
Deciding to go on this Escape to the Canadian Rockies is as easy as painting by numbers.
"A big fireplace makes it lovely for ski holidays, too, as does the location—just across Highway 1 from Lake Louise Ski Area, and just down the hill (7km/4 miles) from the lake."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid for travel September 25, 2012 through January 31, 2013
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- May combine up to 2 vouchers to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Guests may book additional nights or upgrade their room type directly with property at the time of making their reservations for an additional fee
- Blackout dates include November 22 – December 3
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • Enjoy By January 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 42% savings