Trendy in Atlanta
Meliá Atlanta • Atlanta, GA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King or Deluxe Double Room with Valet Parking ($99)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two on The Level in a Level King or Level Double Room with Access to The Level Concierge Lounge, a Three-Course Dinner for Two at The 590 Grille, and Welcome Amenity ($289)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Combine Southern hospitality, a bit of Spanish flair, and an ideal location in the midst of swanky hot spots and posh boutiques in Midtown/downtown Atlanta and you have the Meliá Atlanta, where views of the city's skyline bathe the Georgia capital in an irresistibly trendy light.
Escape for a one-night stay for two in a Deluxe King or Deluxe Double Room with included valet parking ($99). Or, indulge in a two-night stay for two on The Level in a Level King or Level Double Room with access to The Level Concierge Lounge, a three-course dinner for two at The 590 Grille, and a welcome amenity ($289).
With panoramic views of the city skyline, your accommodations are sure to leave you starry-eyed. Indulge in your included welcome amenity in the comfort of your room, where you'll find cozy linens, Wi-Fi, and, of course, breathtaking views.
"Straddling Midtown and downtown, Meliá puts you in a good position for exploring the city," says Frommer's. "Rooms facing up Peachtree offer a magnificent view of the city, the Georgia Aquarium, and the World of Coca-Cola.You can also amble across the street and belly up to the "whaddya have?" counter at the Varsity for a world-famous chili dog."
Snag a fresh cup of joe from the hotel's coffee bar before tackling the magnetic charms of Georgia's most populated city. Whether you take a newsworthy tour of the CNN Studio or wind through a maze of quirky thrift stores in Little Five Points, Atlanta's shimmering streets offer something for everyone.
After a site-packed afternoon, those enjoying a two-night stay can savor an included three-course meal at The 590 Grille. Cool and contemporary, the restaurant features handcrafted cocktails in an alluring setting.
From glimmer and glamour to homegrown history, an Escape to Atlanta is sure to light up your Georgia getaway.
"The friendly staff catered to all of our needs and were very helpful when we inquired about places to dine, shop, and tour. The morning breakfast the hotel offers was also great."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 11/30-12/1, 12/6-11, and 12/31/12
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 15, 2013 • Enjoy By February 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings