Seasonal Romance in the White Mountains
Snowflake Inn • Jackson Village, NH
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Grand Suite, Mondays through Thursdays ($199)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Fridays through Sundays ($479)
- Bubbly Split, Truffles, Roses, and Strawberries
- $40 Credit Toward an In-Suite Couples' Massage
The snowcapped mountains and waterfalls are just part of what makes Jackson Village, New Hampshire, a romantic getaway spot. Factor in the Snowflake Inn—a quiet property with Grand Suites and a crackling fire, and it all comes together.
Escape for a one-night (Mondays through Thursdays; $199) or two-night stay (Fridays through Sundays; $479) and plenty of snuggling in one of the inn's Grand Suites. Enjoy the steam shower in the Park Suite, look out over the Wildcat River in the Riverwalk Suite, or sit for a spell on the fainting sofa in the turret room of the Gazebo Suite. All feature a fireplace, two-person Jacuzzi, sitting area with a flat-screen TV, 400-thread-count custom bedding, and more.
Escapees will be treated to chocolate truffles, strawberries, a bubbly split, and roses upon arrival, and will also have a $40 credit toward an in-suite couples' massage. Afterward, take a dip in the tropical spa before curling up by the fire with a cup of hot chocolate and afternoon sweets.
In the evening, treat your plus one to dinner at The 1785 Inn, located a short ten minutes from your suite. Try dishes like the roast free-range duckling with raspberry glace or seared sea scallops in a sherry and tarragon sauce, and you'll see why Bon Appétit recommends this spot "for haute cuisine at high altitude."
The next morning, breathe in the fresh mountain air, and indulge in an included continental breakfast for two by the fire in the Great Room. During the winter, cross-country ski and snowshoe around Mount Washington; if a marathon shopping trip is more your style, check out the Settlers' Green Outlet Village in North Conway.
For an Escape that will warm you both up, the Snowflake Inn delivers.
"Breakfast was delicious, as were the other home baked goods and treats that we enjoyed during the stay. The inn is in a great location that is convenient to many restaurants, hiking trails, and other tourist attractions."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel 10/20/12 until 1/31/13
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Please book as early as you can, and in any event no later than 11/15/12
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 11/22-24, 12/23-1/1, and 1/18-20
- No children under 15
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • Enjoy By January 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 56% savings