In Wine Country, a Road Less Traveled
Vintage Towers Bed & Breakfast Inn • Cloverdale, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in One of Four Suites, Sundays through Thursdays ($299) or Fridays and Saturdays ($385)
- Gourmet Breakfast for Two Each Day
- Wine Tasting Pass to 122 Area Wineries
- Welcome Bottle of Wine
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Think of Cloverdale, California, as the back door to wine country. Situated at the intersection of four valleys, each known for its viticultural excellence (and none named Napa or Sonoma), this historically rich town at the northern tip of Sonoma County serves up equal parts epicurism, modesty, and natural beauty.
At Vintage Towers Bed & Breakfast Inn, itself situated at the intersection of excellent dining and shopping on tree-lined Main Street, you'll be met with this same off-the-beaten-path vibe. Done up in harvest-season gold and Merlot purple, this 1901 Queen Anne Victorian inn stands over an immaculately landscaped yard, with burbling fountains, colorful overgrown gardens, and a lily-clad koi pond all humming with life.
Each of four suites—equipped with a private bath, a king- or queen-size bed with luxury linens, a TV, and WiFi—is appointed with elegant period furnishings, like an Eastlake walnut-and-marble bedroom set. Some boast clawfoot tubs, others have private balconies, and others feature fireplaces. Morning at Vintage Towers means a gourmet multi-course breakfast, much of which is prepared with produce from the inn's very own garden: basil-and-artichoke frittatas with cherry scones, anyone?
Cloverdale might be under the radar 'round these parts, but it was still voted the #2 Coolest Small Town in America in 2010 by readers of Budget Travel. Vintage Towers innkeeper Mary Stuart is even quoted in the article: "Everyone picks up dinner at the farmers market and gets wine from one of the vineyards' stands," she says. But with quick access to the Alexander, Russian River, Anderson, and Dry Creek valleys, you'll want to venture out with your wine tasting pass, valid at 122 of the region's 200 or so wineries. For dinner, head back to Cloverdale for classic Mexican at La Hacienda or casually upscale Italian at Piacére Ristorante Italiano. Then again, Healdsburg is just 20 minutes south and boasts several high-end restaurants.
"The rooms are authentically antique laden, and the beds are comfortable. The grounds are an oasis of garden delights, and Don is a fount of information about the vineyards you are about to discover. We WILL be back!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as a gift
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 8 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $25 fee applies
- Not valid on existing reservations
- 10% taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- No pets allowed
- Guests 12 and up welcome; for guests 12 and under, please call 707-894-4535 for details
- Blackout dates include: 12/11-12/15
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings