At the Foot of Queen Anne Hill, a Historic Hotel
MarQueen Hotel • Seattle, WA
- A One- ($119) or Two-Night ($199) Stay for Two in a MarQueen King or Double Queens Room
- $50 Credit for The Tin Lizzie Lounge
- Daily Parking
Situated at the bottom of Queen Anne Hill, the MarQueen Hotel is a lesson in turning a historic building into contemporary lodgings. Erected in 1918 as the Seattle Engineering School, the building served as luxury living spaces for the indispensable mechanics and blacksmiths during the automotive boom.
"Formerly an apartment building, the MarQueen greets guests with a dark and decadent lobby featuring marble floors, overstuffed furniture, Asian-style lacquered screens, and a grand staircase," says Fodor's.
Escape for a one- ($119) or two-night ($199) stay for two in a Marqueen King or Double Queens Room, including a $50 credit for The Tin Lizzie Lounge and daily parking. The spacious guest rooms are outfitted with a cream, mauve, and mahogany motif; a kitchenette; complimentary wireless Internet; and Gilchrist & Soames bath amenities.
The hotel is just two blocks from the Seattle Center and a quick stroll to Belltown. Check out the King Tut exhibit at the Pacific Science Center; Rolling Stones tour photos at Seattle Center's Experience Music Project; and Pike Place Market, mecca for foodies. The ultimate must-visit is, of course, the Space Needle.
Make it back to the hotel for a bite at The Tin Lizzie Lounge, which boasts a tempting menu of specialty cocktails and light dishes—like a caprese panini or fresh melon wrapped in thin prosciutto—in a speakeasy atmosphere.
"The pressed tin ceiling is a notable design feature, so's the antique armoire behind the bar, not to mention the mirrors and the dark wood everywhere," says Eater Seattle.
Later, walk to the top of Queen Anne, the city's highest hill, for impressive views of the city and Elliott Bay.
"Fans of historic boutique hotels will love this 1918 brick property at the foot of Queen Anne Hill."-- Read Fodor's Review of the MarQueen Hotel
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates include Dec. 30, 31; Jan. 1, 2013; Feb. 14, 15, 16 2013
- Taxes/resort/gratuity fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings