Hollywood, Florida's Biggest Star
The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa • Hollywood, FL
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Grand Deluxe Ocean View Room from Now to February 2, 2013
- 20% Discount on Spa Treatments and Golf Retail
- Self-Parking and High-Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
Not to be confused with its West Coast cousin, Hollywood, Florida, is a go-to destination for relaxation on the Atlantic.
Tucked along a stretch of Blue Wave-certified beach, The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa delivers in both elegance and activities, like private beach cabanas and a variety of water sports. Across the Intracoastal Waterway sits the AAA Four Diamond resort's championship par-72 golf course managed by Troon Golf®, the The Spa at the Diplomat, the tennis club, and the marina—where a boat can be chartered for the afternoon.
Grand Deluxe Ocean View rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows and a balcony with views of the Atlantic, in addition to The Westin's signature 10-layer Heavenly Bed, with its custom-designed pillow-top mattress and plush down blankets, and modern amenities like flat-screen TVs and high-speed wireless Internet access.
Start the day with an antioxidant-rich breakfast from the Café or Ingredients, which both feature Westin's health-enhancing SuperFoods program in their well-balanced selection, and in the evening, settle in for dinner at Hollywood Prime steakhouse, which serves 21-day, dry-aged Angus steak, a selection of deliciously fresh seafood, and a wine list with more than 400 selections.
"The steakhouse meal that follows is one of the finest you'll have in South Florida," says the Sun Sentinel. "While restaurant critics are reluctant to use the words, 'the best,' this may be the best prime rib I've ever had the pleasure of cutting into."
Just be sure to save room for dessert, which includes options like warm chocolate cake or key lime pie (this is Florida, after all).
Want to see more? Visit The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa on Facebook.
"The view from the room was spectacular, overlooking the ocean! Each staff member that I encountered was helpful and courteous."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 5 vouchers can be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel starting 11/17/12
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Once booked, reservation is non-refundable
- Blackouts dates are 12/1-5, 12/13-15, 12/26-31, 1/1, 1/5-7, 1/14-18, 1/23-24, and 1/27-30
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Must book reservations by December 12, 2012; must complete travel by February 2, 2013
- Expiration date of this voucher is December 12, 2012
- The Paid Value (i.e., the amount you paid for the Voucher) does not expire. The Escapes Voucher shall include the Promotional Value (i.e., the amount in excess of what you paid that is shown on the Escapes Voucher) only if used by expiration date indicated on the Escapes Voucher; thereafter the Escapes Voucher shall only be good for the amount of the Paid Value through the applicable Paid Value Expiration Date
- Upon the Expiration Date of the Promotional Value, the Voucher will no longer contain the Escape PromotionalValue; but Purchasers who have not redeemed the Voucher will automatically receive “Deal Bucks” for the Paid Value from LivingSocial, credited to their LivingSocial account
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings